McAuthur High

2 weeks Later

Lavender

It's been 2 weeks since all of that commotion happened. Everything died down after and became... peaceful. Apparently my dad agreed to signing the divorce papers. For some reason i thought that i would feel guilty for killing them guys, but i don't have one care in the world for them. They ruined me. They took away my innocence. I know it is only up to God to decided when it's for someone to leave the earth, and for disobeying my Fathers rules, i feel bad about it. I know he forgives me though, i repented of my sins and continued on with my life. I wouldn't label myself as a murderer. I can't bring myself to kill anyone else. I just want to move on with my life and be happy. All i ask for is to be happy, and to be honest the few weeks have been perfect. Curt has been here for me and we are closer than ever, Lawrence and Vince created a bond, and Thomas, Lawrence, and Curt have became "bro's". Ever since the night they discovered they would kill for one another, they've been inseparable. Speaking of inseparable, Thomas and Tammy been spending greats amount of time with each other. Plus Kaitlynne, Tammy and I have been acting like sisters... they are my sisters.

________

"Baby, come here." Curt whispered in my ear. Mmmm everytime he does that it sends chills through my body. I sat on the bed because my knees got a little weak. My big ass don't need to be falling over. Curt then managed to get between my legs with his arms holding his weight up on either side of me. He pulled his face closer to mine, our lips only being about an inch apart. His middle pushed into mine kind of grinding between me.

Curt kissed the left side of my neck making his way up my ear. He nibbled on my lobe nearly making me melt. He licked behind my ear which drove me crazy.

"Ahhhhh" I moaned out faintly. Curt bit his lip and managed to whisper to me "Let me relax you." 

I wanted to deny his offer. He knows that i am nervous about school tomorrow, and to be honest i need all the relaxing i could get. BUT i don't have time to be f*cking with this n*gga all night. He gonna mess my freshly done weave up. 

"Bae, you gonna mess my weave up.." I said seriously looking him in his eyes. 

He then smacked his lips and rolled back on his bed.

"You got me all hard and sh*t..."

"Bae, i didn't do anything!" I responded laughing very hard. 

"All you gotta do is look at me bae. You so sexy and beautiful. Then you got them little black boy shorts on showing off all your ass. AND all ya boobs out that shirt. Mmmmm."

I looked down at his boxer briefs and seen his manhood throbbing. The sight of it throbbing excites me and makes me want his d*ck in my mouth right now.. Mmmm. 

"I'm tired anyways." I lied straight through my teeth.

"Fine then, can we atleast cuddle?" He asked.

I agreed to his cuddling. He put his arms around my waist from behind and pulled me closer to him. I couldn't help but feel his d*ck against my butt. I decided to grind against it.

"Girl stop playing!" 

I turned around and looked at him seriously "Who's playing Curt?" I responded innocently, flickering my eyelashes.     

"Don't f*ck with me! You got my d*ck all hard!" I started to laugh but looking at him, he was dead *ss serious. I reached my hand down in the cover and put my hand over his boxers feeling his d*ck. 

"Did i do that?" I looked at him and smirked.

"You're mean Lavender. Imma have blue balls!"

"Or maybe not.." I said before leaning in to kiss him. He put his hands around my waist pushing me into him. I felt his hardness against my wetness through our under garments. Gosh it felt so good.