Peanut Butter Sexy Time

A/N Welcome! This is a joint one shot book between scolexaf and AllleeexxxxxxKirk This one is also posted in scolexaf's one shot book! Have fun! ;)

--

Scott walked into the kitchen. He looked up and saw Alex sitting on the counter, his feet dangling and a spoon hanging out of his mouth.

"Hey," Scott said, walking over to his boyfriend. "What are you eating?" he asked curiously, sitting on the counter next to Alex.

Alex giggled, the spoon still in his mouth. "Peanut Butter," he mumbled, pulling the spoon from his mouth and licking off every last bit. "Why are you shirtless?" he asked Scott.

"I'm going to bed soon. Come with me?"

"In a sec," the tall brunette answered, dipping the spoon back in the jar of peanut butter.

"Ew, could you not eat out of the jar?", Scott demanded playfully.

"You do it all the time!" the boy countered.

Scott rolled his eyes, but didn't say anything back, lacking a valid argument.

"Want some?" Alex inquired, flicking the spoon in Scott's direction, accidentally causing some peanut butter to fly off the end of the spoon and land on Scott's bare torso.

"Alex!" The blonde exclaimed.

Alex just giggled. "Oops," he said, putting a spoon full of peanut butter in his mouth with a shrug.

Scott reached for a napkin but Alex stopped him.

"Wait" the boy said, hopping down from the counter. "I have an idea." A sly smirk appeared on the brunette's face. He gently pushed on Scott's shoulder, encouraging the blonde to lean back a bit on the counter. He bent a bit, sticking his tongue out to run along the blonde's chest.

"Woah there, what do you think you're doing?"

Alex peeked up at Scott through his lashes. "You taste good" he stated matter-of-factly.

Scott chuckled a bit. "Do I?" he asked, raising his non-existent eyebrows suggestively.

Alex giggled and reached for the jar of peanut butter.

"Um, what...?" Scott asked, as he watched Alex dip his fingers in the smooth peanut butter. The older boy reached forward and smeared the salty substance all over Scott's chest.

"It's a good thing the store was out of crunchy." Alex said in a sultry tone.

"And why's that?" the baritone inquired, flinching a bit at the feeling of his boyfriend's touch against his bare skin.

Alex leaned forward, ignoring Scott's question, to lick the peanut butter off of his chest. He took his time lapping up the smooth substance, savoring the flavour of his favorite snack and Scott.

"Mmm," he mumbled, sending shivers down Scott's spine and blood rushing south.

"Alex..." Scott said breathlessly, trailing off, trying to get the boy's attention.

"Hmmm?" Alex prompted, continuing to run his tongue over Scott's torso, the peanut butter long gone.

"S-stop. It's t-time for bed..." Scott stuttered out, barely making an effort to push the brunette away.

"Oh, but I don't think you really want me to," Alex challenged playfully, reaching for more peanut butter.

Alex quickly gathered more of the creamy stuff on his fingers, this time bringing them lower to Scott's stomach, coating the fine hairs of his happy trail. He pulled back and looked the boy over before proclaiming "You look like that baby from that one vine." Scott groaned at the older man's giggles, but both noises were quickly cut off.