Up In The Air

A/N 

I been drankin', I been drankin', I get filthy when that liquor get into me -Melissa

--

"Hey, babe" Alex said, wrapping Scott in a quick hug as his boyfriend joined him in the ticket line at LAX.

"Hi," Scott responded, leaning into Alex's touch. "You excited?" he asked, turning his head to the side to peck Alex's lips.

"Very" the boy responded. "I'm excited to be spending so much time together. It feels like I haven't seen you in ages."

Scott just hummed a bit, leaning closer to Alex. "Yeah, when's the last time we had more than a few days together?"

"It's been quite a while" Alex confirmed.

"I'm looking forward to finally getting some alone time" Scott added in a sultry tone that made Alex shiver.

And with that, the boys headed through security and then on to their gate. It wasn't long before they were boarding the flight and getting situated in their first class seats, the ones that could recline into beds. Jonathan and Mitch were settled in the seats one row behind them and across the aisle. Scott glanced over at his best friend and manager, giving them a thumbs up and a wink before settling in for the 12 hour flight.

"It's gonna be a long flight," Scott mumbled, reaching his hand over to Alex's leg and giving it a reassuring squeeze. "Get some sleep," he said before pecking Alex on the cheek and then reclining his seat so he could sleep.

--

About halfway through the flight, Scott woke up from the shaking of the plane.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have encounter some slight turbulence. Please remain in your seats and keep your seatbelts fastened."

Scott sighed and glanced over at Alex to see that the brunette was still passed out. Scott needed to pee so he stood up and tried to make it past Alex without jostling the boy. It was to no avail, as Alex was a light sleeper. He immediately stirred and looked up at Scott who was straddling him, trying to get over his long legs.

"Well hello there" Alex chuckled smirking at the boy perched on his lap, moving his hands to grab the back of Scott's thighs, holding him in place.

Scott rolled his eyes but smiled nonetheless. "Alex, I have to pee."

"So do I" Alex insisted, shoving something Scott couldn't see into his pocket. Scott narrowed his eyes at his boyfriend suspiciously but didn't question it, swinging his leg over Alex and making his way down the aisle to the bathroom.

Alex got up quickly and followed Scott to the restroom, waiting outside the door for the boy to do his business.

When Scott opened the door after he finished, Alex quickly pushed the tall blonde back inside and looked around to make sure no one was paying attention as he slipped in as well.

"Alex! What are you doing?!"

"Take a wild guess," Alex answered before smashing his lips against Scott's.

"Mmf...Alex...wait..." Scott mumbled against his lips, trying to separate himself from his boyfriend.

"I can't wait, we have to make this quick," the brunette said against Scott's neck as he kissed down to his collarbones.

"Make what quick?!" Scott demanded again.

Alex just chuckled and guided Scott so he ended up sitting on the edge of the sink.