Take Me All the Way

A/N - So they're like 17/18 here, and warning we cringed the whole time we were writing this.

Ps they're drunk af in Vegas right now and I'm LIVING

--

Scott had begun to pack his belongings, starting to prepare for college. He had just graduated high school, and was excited to begin his journey to UNC.

"Scott!" his mom called from downstairs. The blonde huffed a sigh before he trudged down the steps.

"What?" he asked as he walked into the kitchen where his mom was waiting.

"What time is Alex coming over? Your father and I will be heading out at six."

Scott checked his phone before answering his mom. "Um, he said he'll be over at like four thirty."

"Okay," Connie replied cheerily before turning back around and busying herself with doing the dishes once again.

Scott and Alex usually hung out on Friday nights, seeing as Scott's parents would always go out on date nights. This was their last Friday together before they'd be separated for a couple months. Scott pulled out his phone once again to text his boyfriend.

u cumming over soon? ;)

Scott giggled at his own immaturity as he pressed send and could practically see Alex rolling his eyes. He plopped down on the bed, physically and emotionally exhausted from having to pack up his entire life. Alex was quick to respond, and as Scott had suspected, was not amused.

wow i didn't know i was dating a 12 y/o! isn't that illegal?

Scott chuckled before typing his reply.

lol yeah yeah whatever :P

His smile faded a bit as he realized this would be the last time for a really long time that he'd get to see his boyfriend of two years.

Alex had gotten accepted to ASU, his dream school. The two decided that they wanted to maintain a long distance relationship, but knew it would be a struggle.

I'm really gonna miss you

The "thought bubble," as Scott liked to call it, appeared on his screen, letting the blonde know that Alex was typing a response.

I'm going to miss u too baby. But we'll cross that bridge when we cum to it. we still have tonight :)

Scott sighed and let a small smile appear on his lips. Alex was right. They had one more night and he wanted to make the most of it. They'd have their time for goodbyes later.

The blonde checked the time, seeing that he had about an hour before

Alex would be coming over, so he decided to take a shower and freshen up. He threw on a pair of skinny jeans and a tank before styling his hair and then putting on some cologne. As he was putting some product in his hair for some finishing touches, he heard the doorbell ring.

His face lit up and he rushed down the stairs to greet Alex at the door. As soon as he opened the door, he was met with the sight of Alex wearing a button down and khaki shorts. He had his hands behind his back and Scott smiled at him questioningly before saying "Hi Allie."

The brunette gave him a shy smirk before pulling some flowers from behind his back. "These are for you," the boy said, handing them over to Scott. Scott gasped. The gorgeous mix of orange, yellow, red, and white ombre flowers made his heart skip a beat. "They're beautiful Alex, thank you!" he said, leaning forward to quickly peck his boyfriend's lips.