Cabin Fever

A/N this is really long, and really dirty :)

--

Me and Alex will finally be united today. He's planning on meeting us at the ski resort, and I couldn't be more excited to see him. It's been weeks since I last saw him and I can't wait to see his goofy grin again.

Mitch, Candice, and I are already at the resort, awaiting the arrival of Alex and a few others.

"You excited to see your man?" Mitch asks playfully, waggling his eyebrows at me. I roll my eyes and giggle, choosing not to answer his question. He already knows the answer.

My phone vibrates in my pocket, and I pull it out to see that I've received a text from Alex.

Hey babe, we're here. Where are you guys?

I quickly type my response and let Mitch and Candice know that Alex will be here soon.

We are already suited up in most of our skiing gear, except Mitch who chose to sit out on this one, and decide to wait in the lobby for the others.

As soon as I see Alex, a smile stretches across my features and I take off running to greet him.

His signature grin grows bigger and bigger as I rush towards him. Once I have Alex within reach, I latch onto him for dear life, wrapping my legs around his waist. He responds by hooking his hands under my thighs to support my weight and planting a kiss on my neck.

"Well hello there" Alex chuckles into my shoulder, kissing me again.

"Hi" I whisper as I hug him tighter to me. He responds by kissing me fervently on the lips.

After saying our hellos and taking a few selfies, we head out to enjoy the snow and have fun on the slopes.

--

"That was so much fun!" Alex exclaims as we make our way back inside from the freezing cold.

I wrap my arm around my boyfriend's waist, pulling him closer to my body, seeking as much warmth as possible. "It was pretty fun, wasn't it?," I say, nuzzling my face in his shoulder.

We finally make it back to our rooms, and everyone splits up to do their own thing for a few hours. I drag Alex towards our bedroom, seeking alone time and warmth under the duvet of our bed.

"It's chilly out here," I say as I burry my face in Alex's neck, trying to find warmth.

Alex shivers at the contact of my frozen nose against his neck. "Well let's get you out of those wet clothes, and get you warm so you don't catch a cold."

I agree enthusiastically as I slip off my coat and snow pants, hanging them up in the bathroom to dry. Alex does the same and then makes his back way over to the fireplace to start a fire and heat our room.

"C'mere," Alex says after lighting the fire, making grabby hands towards me. I walk over to him and he places his hands on my waist, pulling me close as he rests our foreheads together.

"I missed you," he mumbles before leaning forward to connect our lips.

"I missed you too," I say after he pulls away, smiling like an idiot.

"You still cold?" He says as he gently rubs my arms, trying to comfort me.

"Just a little. The fireplace should start to warm things up pretty quickly."

Alex nods and leans in to kiss me again, this time taking it slower and lingering for a bit. He pulls away from my lips and begins to trail gentle kisses down my jaw and neck, making me breathless.