Prove it.

A/N

So this is an oooold draft from the night we realized that Scolex was no more! Can you believe? Rip Scolex 2012-2016

--

"Are you fucking kidding me!?!?" Scott shouted, pacing back and forth in front of Alex who had his arms crossed over his chest. "You're delusional."

"Excuse me?" Alex yelled back at him. "I'm delusional?! You're the one who started this Scott, so don't try to turn this back on me!!!"

"I did not start this! You're the one who's getting pissy about me leaving!" Scott challenged.

"Yeah, because you act like it's not a big deal. I get that you're excited but to just brush me off and act like you leaving for months isn't going to affect me! You've barely spoken to me in weeks Scott. All you care about is tour!!"

"We have a lot of preparing to do before we leave! This is no different than before so what is your fucking problem?!"

Alex rolled his eyes and let out an annoyed groan. "You just don't fucking get it, do you? Do you even care about us, Scott?! I bet you don't even miss me when you're gone. You're having too much fun partying with your boyfriend Mitch. I bet you just act like you miss me so I don't feel bad."

"Don't you dare bring Mitch into this Alex." Scott shouted, his voice menacing as he took a step closer to his boyfriend. "This is about you and your fucking insecurities and jealousy. You know he and I are platonic so that has nothing to do with us."

Alex knew Scott was right and he gave an indignant sigh. It was low for him to even mention Mitch but he just wanted to get some sort of reaction from Scott. Something that told him the blonde still cared for him.

"Do you even still care about us?!" He asked, taking yet another step closer to Scott. He wasn't sure getting this close to Scott was the best idea at this point, the blonde was practically fuming.

"Of course I fucking care! I care so so fucking much, that's why I get so angry when you accuse me of not loving you!" He shouted grabbing Alex firmly by the shoulders. Alex shrunk back, slightly scared of how pissed off Scott looked. But another part of his brain was excited, glad he was finally getting some kind of reaction from Scott. This was what he was looking for. He wanted Scott to want him.

"Then prove it." Alex spat menacingly, looking Scott dead in the eyes, challenging him to do something. Anything.

Scott held Alex's gaze, the pair looking at each other for what seemed like hours. Time stopped as Alex waited for Scott's next move.

"Oh I'll fucking prove it!" Scott snarled, using his grip on Alex's shoulders to shove him against the wall, leaning forward to capture Alex's lips in a rough kiss. Alex whimpered in submission when Scott immediately shoved his tongue into his mouth, sucking at biting at his upper lip.

The blonde didn't let up on the assault, moving to attack Alex's throat with his lips and teeth.

Alex didn't say a word, not wanting to break the spell. He did however, tangle his fingers in Scott's hair, pulling him closer to his neck, urging him lower.

Scott's breathing was heavy as he pulled away ever so slightly to catch his breath. He was leaning heavily against Alex, all his weight resting on the boy, pinning him against the wall. When he looked up, his dark blue eyes were menacing, anger, lust, and desire overpowering all other emotions. Alex would've be frightened had it not been for the slight glint in Scott's eyes telling Alex everything he needed to know. He recognized the look in Scott's eyes as love, not just animalistic passion.

But the moment was over when Scott attacked his lips once again, fiercer this time, like if he didn't prove to Alex how much he wanted him, he would disappear. Alex felts Scott's hands slide down his body before long fingers wrapped around his thighs, hoisting him up and urging him to wrap his legs around Scott's waist. Alex complied and Scott pushed him that much harder against the wall, causing the brunette to gasp. He threw his head back against it, giving Scott plenty of access to his exposed throat.

Alex bit his lip hard as he began rocking his hips against Scott's, pulling at tugging at the blonde's hair as hickeys were sucked into his skin. Scott pulled away from Alex's neck, panting, and went back to kissing his lips, moving away from the wall and walking a few steps to their bed and tossing him down on to it. He climbed up the bed until he was face to face with the older boy and secured his wrists over his head in one hand while he claimed his lips once again.

"I'll. Prove. It." He grunted out in between the aggressive kisses.

And he did.

--

A/N Sorry for the blue balls, carry on