Wet & Wild

A/N Shower sex is fun.

--

Alex just got home from the gym. He walked in the front door and set his bag down, walking straight to the kitchen to grab some water.

"Babe, I'm home!" he shouted as he leaned over to look into the fridge for a bottle. He quickly unscrewed the cap and took a large gulp, chugging almost half of it before returning to the lid and turning on his heels to walk up the stairs.

"Scott?" he called again, making his way down the hall and into the bedroom. He could hear the shower running as soon as he stepped into the room, smirking to himself at the idea that popped into his head.

He quickly stripped out of his sweat soaked clothes, depositing them in their hamper as he passed by on his way to the bathroom.

Alex quietly opened the door and snuck in, the sweet smell of Scott's shampoo hitting his nose instantly. He could hear the baritone humming a tune and covered his mouth to suppress a giggle.

The steam was rising up above the shower curtain and fogging up the glass of the mirror. Alex quietly stepped closer, the devious smirk never leaving his face as he reached for the shower curtain and pulled it back in one swift motion.

"Alex!! What the fuck?!?!" Scott shrieked, grabbing the curtain from his boyfriend's hands in an attempt to cover his body. Alex doubled over in laughter, having to calm himself down before stepping into the shower behind his boyfriend.

"What?" he asked with a shrug of his shoulder like it was the most normal thing on the planet to scare the shit out of someone while they're in the shower.

"You almost gave me a heart attack!," the blonde scolded, breathing heavily with a hand on his chest. Alex giggled a bit more before reaching for the shampoo.

Scott rolled his eyes as he stepped to the side to let Alex get under the water. "Oh, don't mind me. It's not like I was taking a shower or anything," he said sarcastically. Alex just stuck his tongue out at his boyfriend childishly before lathering the shampoo in his greasy hair.

Scott watched the shampoo foam run down his boyfriend's sculpted body as he rinsed his hair clean, nearly salivating at the sight.

"My eyes are up here, honey!" Alex teased playfully.

"Well, maybe if your dick wasn't so big I wouldn't find it so damn distracting!"

Alex laughed loudly at this and continued to rinse his hair, reaching for the body wash next.

"Let me," Scott said taking the coconut scented bottle from Alex. He quickly poured some onto his hands and began lathering the sweet smelling stuff into Alex's chest and shoulders.

"Mmmm," Alex hummed in approval, his muscles instantly relaxing under Scott's touch.

Scott continued to rub circles on Alex's chest, slowly making his way lower and lower. Alex reached his hands out and placed them on Scott's hips, pulling the blonde closer to his body. He leaned forward to connect their lips in a desperate kiss, running his hands through Scott's hair.

"Mmm someone's excited," Scott commented as he pulled away from the kiss, a smirk playing at his lips as his fingers found their target. Alex let out an uneven breath, his eyes going slightly out of focus as Scott began to move his hand up and down Alex's length.

"Fuck me," the brunette whispered under his breath, gripping Scott's biceps for stability.

"That's the plan" Scott answered Alex's whispered plea, his reply a growl. Alex blushed, assuming the blonde hadn't heard that over the rush of the water.

"Please, Scott-" Alex was cut off as Scott's fingers tightened around his cock and a strangled moan passed through his lips.

"Are you begging for me?" Scott smirked as he teased Alex's slit with his thumb, trying to get him as close to the as edge as possible without the older boy coming in his hand.

"S-scott, I...fuck I n-need, your...ahh shit!" Scott dropped to his knees and took Alex into his mouth in one fell swoop, almost knocking the brunette over. Alex reached down to grip Scott's shoulders, one hand making it's way to tangle in blonde hair.

Scott bobbed his head quickly, letting his tongue roam around Alex's hard shaft, and then focusing his attention on the leaking tip.

Scott hummed a bit, sending vibrations through Alex, causing the man to let out a loud moan.

"Scott! Please k-keep going, I'm.. I'm so close!."

Scott did so with pleasure, putting more and more effort into it. He sucked harder and bobbed fasted until Alex cried out in ecstasy, shooting down his throat. Scott swallowed every last drop and pulled back, licking his lips with a smirk.

Alex pulled him up by his hair so they were eye to eye again and connected their lips in a heated kiss, tasting himself on Scott's tongue.

Scott moaned into the kiss, pulling Alex's body impossible closer to his, grinding his hips against Alex's upper thigh. "Please," Scott breathed out. "I need you."

"Take me then. Get inside me." Alex replied, running his hands all over Scott's body.

"Bed. Now," Scott growled. Alex quickly hopped out of the shower, barely drying himself off before he pretty much skipped towards the bed. Scott was quick to follow, making sure to grab some lube and a condom from the dresser on the way.

"Open yourself up for me baby," Scott said when he climbed into bed, pouring some of the lube onto Alex's fingers.

Alex was desperate at this point and immediately began to prep himself, gently pressing a finger inside himself, adding another after a moment as Scott watched and rolled the condom onto his shaft. The blonde looked on with hungry eyes , stroking himself in time with Alex's moans and movements.

"I'm ready for you baby," Alex said breathlessly, opening his legs wider for his boyfriend. Scott leaned down to kiss Alex, hard, resting the tip of his cock at the brunette's entrance.

"Scott," Alex moaned as the blonde began to push in.

"Shit, baby, you're so tight. Fuck, you feel good." Scott continued to push in slowly until he bottomed out, pausing to let his boyfriend adjust.

"I-I'm good. Please....fuck...please move."

Scott nodded his head and began a slow withdrawal before sinking back into Alex. Alex let out a long whine as Scott gradually increased his pace, digging his nails into Scott's shoulders.

A loud gasp slipped out of Alex's lips followed by a deep moan when Scott brushed against his spot.

"Fuck! Scott, right there, f-fuck..."

Scott began pounding harder into Alex, hitting his prostate with each thrust, the headboard of their bed rocking against the wall. Alex was quickly approaching his release only getting out an "I'm..." before shooting all over his and Scott's chests. Scott was soon to follow, coming with a loud cry of Alex's name.

The blonde collapsed next to his boyfriend breathing heavily. As soon as he catches his breath enough to get up and dispose of the condom, he does so, coming back to clean up his blissed out boyfriend. Scott gently runs a damp washcloth over Alex's skin as the brunette lays there with a smile on his lips.

"Looks like we're gonna have to take another shower" Scott said with a small chuckle.

Alex giggled and pulled the boy down by the arms so he fell into the spot beside him on the bed, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's waist.

"Looks like it."

--

A/N We almost wrote this as bareback. Oop.