Confessing - Presston

--- Christen's POV ---

I was rooming with the girl of my dreams, the one that I have had a crush on since forever.

Julie Beth Johnston

When ever I see her I fall in love with her over again. She's the one I want to be with for the rest of my life but I can't tell her how I feel because it could risk our friendship.

I went up to our room with my stuff. I saw that Julie wasn't here yet.

I went out to the balcony and saw the beautiful city that we were staying at. It was a really beautiful city with a beautiful sunset. We have been here before so I'm familiar with this place.

I felt someone come out to the balcony I instantly knew it was Julie.

"Beautiful sunset we're having right Press"

"Yeah" But not as beautiful as you

We stayed out to see the sunset and when night reached among us we went back into our room.

"You seem a little distant lately Chris, you okay?" Julie asked me.

"Yeah Jules don't worry just a little down but I'll be okay" I said while giving her a reassuring smile.

I really have to talk to Moe about this.

"Okay well goodnight Press"

"Goodnight Jules"

*the next morning*

I woke up and the first thing I noticed was that Julie wasn't here. Probably went to get coffee or something.

I went to the bathroom to do my business, brush my teeth, and took a shower. Once I was done with all of that I put on a Nike muscle tee and a pit of light washed jeans with my black and white Roshe's.

I texted Morgan to see if she could come over and talk and she said yes.

A few minutes later Moe came.

"So what's up Press" Morgan asked me.

"I can't keep this a secret anymore Moe my feelings for her at getting stronger and I want to tell her but I just can't risk our friendship."

"Okay Press you're hurting yourself by not telling her"

"I know but I can't risk our friendship. Every time I see her I fall for her even more. She's the one I want to be with, the one I want to spend my life with, the one I want to fall asleep with every night, the one I want to see every morning I wake up, the one I want to say 'I love you' to. I'm in love with her and I can't control my feelings, everything about her is so perfect. I'm in love with her, I'm in love with Julie Beth Johnston and always will be"

"You what?" That voice I know that voice so well that voice is from the girl of my dreams. Jules

I stared at her and then at Morgan.

"I um I'm gonna go" I said as I ran past
Julie.

Great I ruined our friendship.

I went to a park close by the hotel to get some fresh air. I say on a bench close to a play ground when a teenage girl came to me.