Las Vegas - Christen & Neymar

--- Christen's POV ---

After all of the chaos of us winning the World Cup I went to Las Vegas for my sisters bachelorette party. We were at the Encore Beach Club. I wore a black one piece and everyone else had their bathing suits on.

"Chris come on let's go" My sisters friend said.

"I'm coming" I said as I grabbed my phone and my wallet.

We went out of our hotel room and took the elevator to the beach club.

Once we got there we made our way to our little cabana. A lot of famous people were here mostly athletes.

I went out of our cabana and sat near the pool with my feet in the water.

"Okay okay okay, so I've heard that we have a World Cup Champion here isn't that right?" The dj spoke into the microphone. I was surprised I thought nobody knew I was here. "Christen Press ladies and gentlemen won the Women's World Cup on July 5th along with the other members from the U.S Women's National Team, she scored a goal against Australia that made the team take the lead. She is a world class striker and a great person. Christen Press."

Out of nowhere my sisters friends come with a cake and the American flag. I started smiling.

"Yeah Chris" My sister said while hugging me. "I'm so proud of you"

"Thank you" I responded.

"Hey they want to take a picture of us come on" One of the girls said.

I grabbed my hat and made my way to where we were going to take the group picture. Two of the girls were on the pool chairs holding the flag and the other two were spaced out beside while my sister was holding the cake and I stood in the middle.

"1..2..3 smile" The photographer said while taking the picture.

Once all of the chaos stopped we cut the cake. I was sitting at a chair while someone covered my eyes with their hands.

"Hola bonita" A very familiar voice said. { Hey Beautiful }

I slowly removed their hands from my arms. I turned around and saw Neymar standing in front of me. I can't believe he's here.

"Hey Ney!!" I said as he pulled me in for a hug.

We both let go.

"Como estás" I said. { How are you }

"Good, and I'm pretty sure you're great" Neymar said and winked at me.

"When and how did you learn English" I asked surprised.

"A few of my friends speak English so they taught me." He said and flashed a smile at me.

"Well you caught on fast" I said and he nodded.

"So how does it feel to be a World Champion" He asked.

"It still hasn't sunk in yet to be honest" I replied.

"Yeah well I'm very proud of you"

"Thank you, how's the little one" I asked.

"He's good and misses you and your dogs" Neymar said.

"Aww I miss him too" I said.

"Hey can we get a picture of you two" a photographer said.

"Yeah" Ney said.

He put his arm around my waist and I put mine on his back.

"Great thanks" He said and we smiled at him.

"Well let's take some pictures on my phone" Neymar said and I nodded.

We took a few selfies six or seven and then went back to talking.

"I have to go but there's something I want to ask you" He said and I nodded. "Would you like to go out on a date with me" At this point he was rubbing his neck which was a sign that he was nervous.

"I would love too" I said and he smiled.

"Great text me where you're staying at and I'll come pick you up. Wear something casual" He said and I smiled.

He gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, which was enough to make me blush, before he went back to his group of friends and I went back to mine.

Looks like I have a date tonight.

-------------------------

I ship these two so hard even if Christen is older than him by 3-4 years

I haven't updated this book in a while and I'm sorry I just have a lot of year going on right now and there will be a part two but I don't know when since I'm working on a Moe & Cheney one shot and a Press & Mal one shot because they're cute and she assisted Mals first goal and a Bling one shot so bear with me.  - Tania :)