World Suicide Prevention Day

This is my story.

I have gone through a lot.

When I was little I had to spend a week or so at a hospital because something was going on once I got released I couldn't stay with my parents so I stayed with my aunt and uncle, who are now my godparents, for 3-4 months.

I've seen domestic violence happen and God that scared me for life. I was only little when it happened (not to me) and it didn't stop till I was 11 or so. All of that that I saw will forever be in my head, all of the yelling, all of the sleepless nights, all of my attacks will stay with me forever. That was the worst part of my life.

I got depressed around last year or so. I did self harm and I did have suicidal thoughts. I realized that I needed help because it was getting bad. I told my mom to take me to a therapist and that's when I vented out everything to someone.

and so I kept living because I want to make my brother proud, because I have a family that loves me, because I know my worth now and I've learned so many things through out my life, because I have to stand up for people, but most of all because li...

and so I kept living because I want to make my brother proud, because I have a family that loves me, because I know my worth now and I've learned so many things through out my life, because I have to stand up for people, but most of all because life is beautiful and all the people that are in my life care about me and I don't want to let them down.

It's 11:53 and I'm happy where I am right now.