Meeting Luke - Tobin

• Tobin's POV •

"Chrisss come on I wanna go see my little nephew" I groaned.

We were going to Amy's house to finally see Luke. I was excited to finally see him and Ryan again and of course A-Rod but Christen won't hurry up.

"Wait up Tobin I'm almost finished" Christen said.

Three minutes passed and Christen wasn't coming down. I went upstairs and saw her putting on her makeup.

"Chris we're literally are just going to see baby Luke why do you need makeup" I asked her.

"Hold on let me just put on mascara" She said.

I couldn't wait anymore so I just carried her bridal style grabbed her mascara and went out of the room. "You can put on your mascara in the car"

"Tobs my purse" She said as I walked down stairs with her in my arms.

"Chris we're literally just going to see the baby that's it you don't need money and plus I have my wallet now grab the gift that we got him and Ryan" I said.

"Okay put me down and I will"

"No if I put you down you could run up to the room so grab it it's right in front of you"

"Ugh" she grabbed the bag and I made our way out of the house making sure it was locked.

She opened the car door and I put her in the car seat.

"I don't like you" Christen said as she frowned.

"I know you don't you love me" I said as I smiled at her and pecked her lips as she rolled her eyes.

I made my way to the drivers seat and started the car and made my way out. Christen was putting on her mascara. Once she was done she  grabbed my hand and interlaced our fingers as she always does when we're in the car. I gave her a smile.

"Little Ry Ry isn't the littlest one anymore." Christen said and I smiled. Christen's friendship with Ryan was cute.

"Nope Luke is now" I said.

"I can't wait to see him, I love babies"

"We would be there by now if you wouldn't have taken so much time on your face."

"Shut up" She said as she stuck out her tongue and I laughed at her.

I turned into the road where A-rod lives and I saw that it was only them there. I parked the car.

"Let's go see Luke" I said and Chris smiled at me.

We got out of the car grabbing the gift and made our way to their house. I knocked on the door.

"I'm coming I'm coming" I heard a little voice say from the other side of the door.

"Toby" Ryan said as he opened it. I gave him a hug and a kiss.

"Chrissy" He said as Christen lifted him up.

"Hey buddy I missed my partner in crime" She said as we walked in the house.

"I missed you more than Toby" He said and giggled.

"Really Ry after all that we've been through" I said and he nodded while smiling.

"Ha the duo is back" Christen as she stuck her tongue out at me and high five Ryan.

"Where's your little brother buddy" I asked.

"He's upstairs with mommy" He said.

"Well let's go upstairs we need to see your little brother" I said and he nodded.

We made our way upstairs and into Amy's room.

"Hey guys" She said as she had the baby in her arms.

I made my way to her and gave her a side hug. "Can I carry him"

"Yeah here" She said as she put the baby in my arms.

His eyes were open he was staring at me. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

A-rod and Chris were talking and Ryan was playing with his toy that we got him.

"Hi Luke I'm your aunt Tobin" I whispered while smiling. "I'm gonna spoil you so bad little man." I kissed his forehead. "You're gonna be my buddy so we can be a better duo than your brother and Christen."

I couldn't quit smiling it was just like the first time when I met Ryan.

Christen made her way towards me and kissed my cheek. "Go talk to Amy I'll hold him" she said and I nodded. I gave her Luke and made my way towards A-Rod.

"This is the first interaction I saw between you two in person since you guys started dating. She couldn't stop starting at you when you were holding him. I can tell that she really loves you a lot just by how she was looking at you." Amy and I smiled as I looked at Christen with Luke.

"Yeah, I love her she truly makes me happy" I said.

"Good, I'm glad that you actually opened your eyes and realized that she was the one. I knew that she was going to give you what you truly deserve by how she looked at you and I knew that you were in love with her before you did"

"How?"

"When you were with Shirley, your smile was different it didn't reach up to your eyes like how it did when you were with Chris. Your eyes glowed and what you call a quick hug wasn't one when you hugged Chris. Don't let her go Tobin she's the one and always has been."

"I want this with her" I looked at Christen who was with Ryan and Luke letting Ryan hold him but had her arm with him to help him. She was smiling at the two of them.

"Then make it happen."

"I will"

Amy smiled at me and gave me a hug.

"I missed jumping the line with you and Cheney" I said.

"I'll be back don't worry" She said.

We made our way back to where they were.

"Look mommy Chrissy is helping me carry him" He smiled.

"I saw baby" Amy said.

"Here Toby carry him." Ryan said.

I sat down beside him as I got Luke. "I love you Luke"

---------------