The House of Blues - Preath

--- Christen's POV ---

We were done we lost the streak. It was Abby's last game and we lost it 1-0 against China. I was kind of beating myself up because her words to me before I entered the pitch were to 'Go fucking score' and I couldn't even do that for her.

We were going out to the House of Blues to celebrate Abby's last game. We all went back to the hotel to get dressed and do all of that stuff. I put on a black and white dress with black high heels and minimum makeup. I figured it wouldn't be that cold so I didn't bring my jacket.

"Ready to go Press" Ali said.

"Yeah let's go" I said while grabbing my wallet.

We took the elevator to the lobby since that was where everyone is. Once we got there I was greeted by none other then Tobin.

"Hey beautiful" Tobin said while smiling at me.

"Hey Toby" I said while smiling at her, she pouted.

"I don't like that name"

"But I do and you're my girlfriend so I get to call you that"

"And I only let you call me that because I love you"

"I love you too"

"Hey love birds we're leaving" Pinoe said.

"Let's go" Tobin said as she pulled me towards the door.

We went to every single place at Bourbon Street. We then stopped at The House of Blues. Out of all the places we went this was where I had the most fun. We were all smiles and laughs.

I was talking to Kling when I felt a pair of arms around my waist and I automatically knew who it was, Tobin.

"Hey"

"Hi"

"You guys are disgusting" Kling said.

"Shut up you and me know that you just want Bartok to be here" Tobin said as she unwrapped herself from me and put her arm around my shoulder.

"Fuck you" Meghan said as me and Tobin laughed.

"We love you too Kling" I said.

"Yeah, yeah whatever" She said as she walked away.

"So how are you enjoying the night so far?" Tobin asked me.

"I'm having fun, how are you enjoying the night so far?" I asked her.

"Anywhere with you and I'll be happy"

"You're such a sap" I said while smiling at her.

"And you love me for being one"

"That I do"

We went to hang out with our teammates after that enjoying each other's company.

Two hours passed by and then we were outside The House of Blues. I felt a little chilly and Tobin seemed to notice. She took off her jacket and put it over me I left it like that without putting my arms in the sleeves.

"Thanks"

"Anything for you love"

We were walking back to the hotel. Me and Tobin walking side by side her hand occasionally on my lower back and we were talking as she was playing with the sleeves of the jacket.

"Look at the stars" Tobin said.

"Look at how bright they shine for you" we said in unison.

We looked at each other and smiled.

---------------------

So I found this on tumblr and decided to make a one shot about it since their has been a lot of Preath going around. I hoped you guys liked this and Merry Christmas my gift to you - Tania :)