17; Answers

Can we get 100 votes?? Just 10 more!! Hit the star!!!!

Amanda's POV

A knock on the door broke apart our perfect moment. "Dustin?" Zach's voice reached my ears. "Dustin you shouldn't bother her, she's not awa-" he walked in and saw us hugging on the floor. "Amanda! Thank god you're awake. Dustin's been worrying about you for days now and-"

"Wait," I cut in. "How long was I out?"

"Umm..." Zach stuttered. "Uh..."

"Two weeks," Dustin looked at me and I saw sadness and pain in his eyes. "Two weeks." He repeated.

I gasped. I was out for two weeks. "I'm sorry." I looked down but looked back up quickly. "What happened to Vix?"

A look of anger crossed Dustin's face. "I shot him but I didn't kill him. I should have killed that son of a bitch." He gritted out.

"I'm glad you didn't," I whispered. "I don't want you killing anybody."

Dustin hugged me and I could feel his body shaking slightly. I heard footsteps coming towards us and stopped next to me. Dustin got up and I suddenly felt strong arms wrapping around my waist gently and lifting me up. I squeaked in surprise and gripped the person tighter, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Two weeks and I didn't see your beautiful eyes." Dustin leaned his forehead against mine. He crashed his lips against mine and I grabbed his head, pulling him closer.

Zach cleared his throat loudly behind us. We pulled away and I blushed when I realized what position we were in. My legs were around his waist and we were chest to chest. I could feel something poking my stomach, and blushed more when I realized what it was. I slid down and backed a couple of steps away, keeping my eyes to the ground.

Don't hide your face princess. You're too beautiful to hide. I jumped as Dustin's voice filled my head. My moms words came back at me.

What... I stuttered to ask. What are the legends? That allow us to talk to each other, I mean.

"Zach can tell us that." Dustin said out loud and I looked at Zach. He didn't look the least bit surprised; in fact he looked like he was expecting it.

"There are some legends about this mind connection you two have that Dustin told me about. I looked them up and there were a bunch of things that popped up. Some if it was utter shit. There was one that actually made sense and true. On a website called 'Mid World Mind Connection' or something like that. Come here," he waved at us to follow and walked out if the room. Dustin gave me a piggyback ride downstairs and we found Zach in a technology room.

"Wow," I breathed, astonished. There were dozens of computers lining the walls and a bunch of different video games scattered here and there along the floor. On one of the desks by the wall, there were three bins full of game consoles and wires. I saw a bunch of game stations set up on top of each other. "This is a lot of stuff." Dustin set me down and I huffed, wobbling slightly before walking to Zach. "How did you get all this? It must have been really expensive."

Zach chuckled and Dustin shook his head. "Have you forgotten we make a living off of playing music?" Zach mused at me.

"Which reminds me," Dustin looked at me. "Tell me why we can't play music?"

I shifted. "Uh. Well some people didn't like music and-" something started beeping on one of those computers. "What's that?"

"Shit." Zach hissed. "It's her dad."

I froze. My dad? My dad? "Uh. What... What is he doing here?" I stumbled over my words in fear.

"He's been coming over here everyday. I think he thinks we have something to do with his little girl running away." He ran his hand through his hair.