Chapter 3:Girlfriend?

Once again,you woke up in a different location but not in a cell,but a bedroom. A bedroom with a weird color scheme,it's your room but it's something different. Then,you looked around and were scared.

"Arthur!" you shouted.

You shouted out his name over and over to wait for his response.

But there was no answer.

You heard footsteps,and a humming sound,someone is humming. You tense yourself up and grab yourself a pillow to hug yourself. He entered the room,and you recognized him. It was Oliver,he probably drugged you..but how?

He isn't like Arthur,no..he is the complete opposite of him.

"Hello darling!" he said with delight.

"Wha-What's going on here?! Why am I still here..?! What did you do to me?! Get away from me,monster!" you shouted.

Your voice echoes through the whole house,the voice of yours made Oliver feel upset. He stared down at you as his eyes mixed as he got closer to you up in your face,and said in a creep tone of voice.

"Excuse me,but I don't accept that tone of yours young lady,so why not calm down and relax or else I'LL GIVE YOU A CUPCAKE TO SWALLOW AND DIE!!" he shouted in a calm manner.

You feel scared once more but you had to calm down before he could actually kill you.

"Why thank you,poppet." he said nicely.

You stay quiet,silent.

"Now,once again. I drugged you because you say you want to go back home..right. But i'm really sorry but i won't allow that to happen...you aren't like her...she wouldn't leave me. She loves me,and she will always love me. Nobody is allowed to leave..not again." he said.

Then,he revealed a knife in his pocket,and raised the knife to your neck,he gripped onto the knife very tight and smiled.

"Here's where you come in,Y/N. You'll be my helper,or some maid of mine...or I could call you as my girlfriend,just like Y/N. yes...just like her...my girlfriend who wouldn't abandon me.

You have no idea what you got yourself into. Oliver is a psychopath,something that Arthur isn't. How can Arthur have this side of himself to be a psychopath who drugs,and kills people in front of his yard like it's normal.

"If you could,please accept my offer." he said.

You think for a moment to yourself and you want to refuse if you did refuse what will happen?

"If you are thinking about denying my offer,I'll have no other choice but to hurt you my dear." he said.

"H-Hurt me.." you said nervously.

"Yes,as in tormate in you for hours and hours on end,cutting up your limbs one by one from your precious skin,and such beautiful eyes,your E/C is something to look at,do you want your body to be like the ones out there or do you want to live another day." he said as he giggles.

You were trembling,shaking from head to toe.

"So,what's your answer,my Y/N."

You nodded your head as quickly as possible.

Oliver smiled,and squealed with excitement,he took his knife away and put it back in his pocket and smiled widely with joy.

"How wonderful my dear. Thank you for accepting my offer,I'm glad." he said.

He jumps up and down like a child,and laughs while he is distracted,you attempt to escape to the bedroom door as quietly as possible. You headed to the door knob and touched it with your bare hand until you heard a thump noise.

You turned your head to the left,and noticed a knife stuck to the door. You turned back around and noticed his eyes were pink this time and he had a cold expression on his face.

He walked towards you,and grabbed your neck,he gripped onto your neck,and spoke;

"Don't you dare do that! Don't Run. Don't Hide. Don't Escape. Do you understand..." he said calmly.

He let go of your neck,and dropped you to the floor as his expression dramatically changed to a happy face,he smirked and giggled.

It was terrifying to ever witness,to feel what true fear is.

His giggles echo in your mind,you realize you cannot leave or escape. There's no hope.

Oliver will kill you...