Chapter 6:Basement

You,and Oliver travel over to a nearby park together. Oliver looked around his surroundings to see nobody was around at the time. He was quite happy.

Oliver went to a nearby bench,and pulled out the tablecloth onto the bench,then he lay the basket on the table and set out plates,and the food.

He swiftly turned his head left to right to see if anyone was nearby or someone was watching from afar. You were puzzled at Oliver's behavior.

"Oliver..?"

Oliver looked at you,and giggled.

"It's alright sweetheart,I just don't want anybody to bother us." he said.

"O-Oh okay." you said,confused.

You,and Oliver had some food together for lunch,he made some sandwiches and some desserts that were carried in the baskets. He pulled out napkins,forks,and spoons. Then he gave you a piece of dessert,and a sandwich on your plate.

"What sandwich is this?" you asked.

"Cucumber Sandwiches,it is quite healthy." he said.

You held out your hands,and gave it a try to eat Cucumber sandwiches. You ate one bite of it and chewed it.

Somehow you liked it,it was delicious to be eaten. So you took your time to eat your food with Oliver.

Oliver smiled,and giggled.

"I'm delighted that you love my sandwich,I made these what my Y/N likes,so i thought you might like them." he said as he grabbed some cups of tea and sipped on tea.

Then,Y/N tried some desserts,and it was a chocolate pie. You tried it out,and it was another delightful treat to eat. You shouldn't be glad about Oliver's specialty in cooking or baking because you got to remember he is a psychopath.

"If you think I have poisoned you,no. Why would I poison my guest,my girlfriend who I love so dearly."

Afterwards,you got yourself up and wanted to go to the bathroom,and Oliver let you go to the restroom. As you went to the bathroom,you went inside,and looked around the room to look for a way to escape without Oliver's eyes looking over you.

You looked back at the door,and noticed that Oliver is busy eating another sandwich. As he is distracted,you quickly sneak away.

Once you sneak away,you keep walking,and walking on the sidewalk to look for help. All you needed was someone to help you escape from the psychopath but there was nobody at all on the streets,and nobody was around. It was quiet.

It was eerily quiet.

Suddenly,in your view. You saw a shadow then you turned around to see Oliver looking at you,he carried the basket in both hands. He smiled sweetly with a creepy aura surrounding his entire body.

He felt very angry,you cannot tell but he is absolutely angry with that smile of his.

You sighed deeply,and walked over to Oliver.

"So you lied,and you decided to make an escape from me. How stupid do you think I am,Y/N." he said,as he stared at you in the eyes.

Suddenly,he grabbed your hair,and pulled it. You cried,and complained to Oliver to let you go but he refused.

"Apologize."

You whine,and cry as you try to push Oliver away from you but he has his grip on your hair.

"Apologize." he replied.

"I'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorry!" you shouted,over and over again repeatedly.

Oliver calmed down,and let go of your hair,and chuckled.

"Thank you,darling. Forgive me for pulling your beautiful H/L. My apologies." he said,kindly as possible.

That was a dramatic moodswing!

"Next time,don't you dare try to escape again. Escaping from me is futile.."

—------------

9PM

Around 9AM,you and Oliver are in your pajamas,and are in the bathroom. Oliver does your hair as you brush your teeth with a toothbrush. He puts your hair into a bun,and then he goes to brush his teeth with his toothbrush.

"Are you ready for bed?" he asked.

You nodded.

The two of you went straight to bed,and fell asleep together in the master bedroom. A few hours later during the night around 11PM. You woken yourself up during the night and you couldn't sleep,so you got up from bed and walked to the bedroom door and opened it up with your hand,turning the doorknobs.

You yawned,and carefully walked downstairs and headed down to the kitchen to get something to drink to help you get back to sleep.

Once you had something to drink,you decided to go back upstairs and go to bed but Oliver wasn't in bed. You were quite confused.

"Oliver...?" you said to yourself.

You searched around the house,looking for Oliver but he was nowhere to be seen but the basement,a creepy ass basement you were scared to enter during the night.

You blinkey looked at the basement door and sighed deeply. You rather go back to sleep and not explore in the basement during the night that could make you hallucinate.

So dumb enough,you opened up the basement door,and carefully walked yourself downstairs to the basement,and heard some voices in there. You took a peek to take a look to see Oliver talking with someone,and it was revealed to be a corpse. A dead body.

It's like he is having a full on conversion with that dead body.

You stared,and looked at him talking to a dead body all alone in the basement,it drove your mind crazy. You realized you cannot stay with Oliver any longer,he'll kill you for sure.

YOU MUST LEAVE Y/N!

-Oliver's POV-

I woke myself up as I noticed that Y/N wasn't in bed,so I guess she couldn't sleep and got herself a drink. I hurried up,and went downstairs and headed off to the basement to see a body bag moving,and squirming around like in a panic.

I chuckled to myself,and smiled.

"How delightful,you are still alive down here." I said.

I removed the body bag,and it showed the face of a young man crying his eyes out with his mouth tape shut. He tried to break himself free but it was useless.

"I told you not to flirt with my Y/N,and I gave you several warnings and you didn't even listen to a word i say to you,how pathetic are you. And you know what,my Y/N would be glad if i kill you here and now since they aren't here. The other Y/N is probably sleeping soundly like a baby like she should..." I said.

I grabbed the young man by the neck,and then threw him to the wall.

"So,let's get to torturing...right?" he said as his eyes turned mixed colors.

My laughter echoed in the basement as I grabbed some tools,and turned them on as the young man's try to attempt to scream but the tape was holding him back.

I laughed,and smiled wickedly.

"It's futile."

Afterwards,I heard footsteps coming down to the basement as I was talking to this dead corpse. I turned my head over and to see Y/N was standing there,looking tired and shocked to see me covered in blood from my hands,and face.

We were not speaking to each other,we just hadn't talked to each other..yet.

"You shouldn't be down here,darling." I said as I stood up.

Y/N were speechless,and passed out onto the floor. I walked over to them,and looked down at them,and smiled.

"You wouldn't remember this moment at all,poppet."