Chapter 2:The Name Is Oliver

Y/N,the last thing you remembered being in a basement but you are in a basement. You opened up your eyes and ejected them to see a figure kneeling down to you. He has a worried expression on his face. His hand reached out for you.

You were confused,but you reached out your hand onto his hand. This person helped you up and smiled. You were still confused and looked up and down at this person to see his style.

This person is wearing a pink/white cardigan and blue jeans,and his gloves were white. His eyes are blue,baby blue eyes that shine brightly like crystals.

He spoke;

"Darling...? Y/N..? are you okay...wait.."

He looked at you up and down as you did before. He was confused.

"You....you aren't my Y/N." he said as he slowly grew angry.

You were scared,you began to run out of the basement,and went to the front door. You looked back and he followed you with a knife in his hand. As you turned forward,he was suddenly there. He was in front of you before you could reach the front door.

His blue eyes changed,it swirls into a mixture of pink,and blue like cotton candy. He raised his knife at you to stab you.

"O-Oliver!"

Once you shouted,this person stopped mid-way this close to your neck with his knife. He was puzzled for a moment then snapped out of it. He retracted his knife,and knocked you out instead with his bare hands.

—--------------

Few hours later,you awaken in a cell but this cell is furnished and decorated. You were not handcuffed or anything,but this was confusing to you. You were suddenly startled by a heavy door. You heard footsteps and saw the same man from before.

"Hello darling,my Y/N...but a different version of her. You sound like her,but you lack style...that color doesn't suit her....but let me introduce myself,i am Oliver Kirkland." he said as he sat down on a chair and sip on a cup of tea.

You were supposed to be nervous or scared but he isn't much of a threat to you..

"What's your name darling?" he asked.

"Y-Y/N."

"Ah,I see. A different name than hers...well,allow me to help you up,it is rude of me to lock you up." he said with a sweet smile on his face.

Oliver moved his hands to his pocket and grabbed the cell keys. He went to the door and unlocked the cell door. He took your hand,and walked up back to the living room with you. He held your hand tightly,a strong grip.

Then,he took you to his couch,and sat you down. You didn't speak a word but you watched his movements. He went to the kitchen and took a cup of tea and gave it to you.

You were nervous,and heitsted on drinking the tea. He may be not a threat but he cannot be trusted.

"How did you get here,dear?" he asked.

"Um...magic..."

"I see,let me guess. A counterpart of mine did magic and was stupid enough to do magic if he was inexperienced. How pathetic of him..."

You looked around,and noticed his home is similar to Arthur's but the color and style is different entirely then you look at Oliver.

"W-Where am i?" you asked.

Oliver chuckled.

"You are in my home darling,my home. But sweetheart,this is your only safe haven. A young lady like you needs to be here,living with me."

You shook your head,confused even more for what he meant.

"Why is it dangerous...?"

Oliver chuckled and stood up and walked over to the crustins,and opened them up to reveal a red-orange sun then you stood up and put aside the cup of tea on the tea table. You walked over to Oliver,and looked outside to see dead corpses on the floor,a couple of bodies laying on the grassy floor,several limbs scattered and bloody.

You were horrified,and scared. You tremble in fear,and pale.

You have never seen such gore in someone's front yard,it was something you cannot unsee.

"I-I need to go back.." you said.

Oliver's eyes sharpen,looking at you from behind. He raises your hand and puts his hand on your shoulder. He grips onto you,and looks you in the eyes. You turned your head,your eyes met contact with him. He looked down at you with a creepy smile,a sweet smile.

You were creeped out,but Oliver went to the tea table,and grabbed your cup of tea. He giggled and smiled childishly.

"Have some tea,I'll bring you home." he said.

You took a sip out of the cup of tea,then suddenly you felt yourself being dizzy,your vision was getting blurry. You can barely see a look on Oliver's face. You fallen over as Oliver catches you,he smiled creeply once more and spoke;

"You cannot leave me...I cannot be alone...not anymore...."