Chapter 4:A Day With Oliver

The next morning,you woke up in bed and once you were awake,you noticed a new set of clothing,your favorite color shirt,F/C. You remembered you have made a deal with a devil...and that devil is Oliver Kirkland,an opposite of Arthur Kirkland.

You got yourself out of the bed,and went to the bathroom,and looked at the mirror. You look like a complete mess but you did have decent sleep at least.

You thought Oliver would actually kill you in the middle of the night but Oliver..well...

"Go to bed! I'm not some monster to kill you! I have some decency,and manners you know.."

You thought if he had killed you,would you return to your world...if that's possible?

"Y/N! Once you finish getting dressed,I made some breakfast for you!" he shouts from downstairs.

You sighed and decided to freshen yourself up.

—----------

As time goes by,it is still morning. You are all dressed up,and walk downstairs and head to the kitchen to hear Oliver humming some song,and wearing a pink hearted apron.

He turned around and saw you without a smile on your face.

"Be a doll and smile! A lady like you needs to smile,darling." he said.

You grumbled to yourself and walked to the diner chair,and sat down on your seat. You waited for your breakfast to be served.

"When did you learn how to cook..?" you asked.

Oliver giggled.

"What a silly question,poppet. I learned how to cook since I was a young child. I cooked a turkey in the oven with a friend of mine...we stood there and watched it cook,and we ate it. It was delicious." he said.

You watched him cook some eggs,bacon and ham and some pancakes with his hands and use magic on the other hand.

"Let me guess,that counterpart of mine doesn't know how to cook or bake,and he's my counterpart,how pathetic is that!" he shouts,and giggles loud.

"D-Don't talk bad about Arthur!" you shouted.

He turned his head,and looked at you.

"I can talk about him however I like,poppet." he said.

The two of you are silent,you couldn't find a way to make another conversation with him but he serves you some breakfast on a plate. He smiled,and gave you some silverware next to your plate.

"There you go my darling,bon appetit." he said.

You hesitated for a moment,and stared at the food. You couldn't help but think it was probably poison. But you gotta eat something or else you'll be starving,or maybe Oliver will force feed you.

So,you ate the pancakes and it was delicious. You scramble down your food,and Oliver watched and giggled,he didn't mind you stuffing your face with food.

Then,you stopped and noticed Oliver wasn't eating,you didn't want to be rude but you swallowed up your food,and drank some orange juice then ask;

"How come you aren't eating with me?"

"Oh...it's because I have already eaten,dear. I had some strawberry pancakes,and watermelon juice earlier." he said as he sweats a bit but with a smile.

After you finished breakfast,Oliver took your plate and took it over to the sink and washed them. You got up,and went over to the sofa and sat down. You looked for the remote around the sofa but it was thrown to you with magic.