Chapter 10:Visitors

-In The Morning-

In the morning,you woken yourself and remembered you are in your bedroom and not in Oliver's master bedroom but you couldn't remember what happened last night,it was a blur. It all happened so fast.

You got yourself out of the bed,and went to the bathroom. You took a shower in the bathtub from the shower head,cleaning yourself to get rid of the dirt or some germs. Afterwards,you went out and grabbed a towel,and dried yourself off with the towel.

As you wrap the towel around your body,you take a toothbrush,and start brushing your teeth. You kept brushing your teeth,then finished it up.

Out to your bedroom,you see your clothing on your bed. You remove the towel,and put on your clothing,and open the bedroom door with your hand,turning the doorknob. You went to Oliver's master bedroom,opening it up slightly to notice he is still sleeping in his bed holding onto a stuffed plush in his arms.

Closing the door behind yourself as quietly as possible so he won't wake up,you head downstairs quietly to eat some breakfast on your own since it is still morning.

You look at the clock and see it is around 10AM. Oliver is still sleeping in his bedroom. Then you heard the door knocking from the front door,you didn't think Oliver could be having visitors but you were curious.

Once you finished your breakfast,and put the plates in the sink,you shouted that you were coming to the front door as you walked to the door and stare at it. You took a deep breath and calmed your nerves. So,you reach your hand to the doorknob and turn it to get it open. You got it opened and to reveal someone greeted you.

-Oliver's POV-

I opened up my eyes,and yawned. I sat myself up from the bed,and sighed deeply. I looked down to see Pinkie Pie was in my arms. She'll always be there for me,a good friend she is.

I better get ready for today..i guess.

I got myself out of the bed,and put Pinkie Pie on my pillow. I went over to my bathroom,and took a nice bath with warm water. After my bath,I got myself out of the bathtub and dried myself off with a towel. I went to my bedroom,grabbed my clothing and put them on. Then,I went back to the bathroom and brushed my teeth with my pink toothbrush.

After that,I wash my face with soap and towel and clean my face,then I look at my face in the mirror,and grumble. I screamed at the mirror and punched the mirror causing it to crack as my knuckles bleed,blood dripping down to the sink.

I looked at my hand,and sighed. I used a first-aid kit on my hand as it needs to be healed. Then,I heard a voice in my house,and I heard Y/N in the same room.

Did someone break into my house...?!

I hurried downstairs to the kitchen to see Y/N is having a conversation with Flavio and I turned my head to the refrigerator to see Andres.

"W-W-What are you guys doing here?" I asked,curious.

"O-Oh,ciao! Good morning Oliver,good to see you finally awake." said Flavio.

He waved at me,and with a sweet smile on his face,then I looked at Andras cooking breakfast in my own kitchen.

"W-W-Why is he here?" I asked,pointing at Andras.

Flavio turned his head,and looked at Andras being quiet,and silent.

"Oh,I told him to come with me. He hadn't left home in a very long time,and I thought he could do some activities with me,being lonesome can be harmful." he said.

Andras didn't say a word,he looked over to Flavio with a blank expression on his face. He truly would like to avoid people today but Flavio seems to bother him.

"Just be glad that Andras doesn't hate you." said Flavio.

—-----------------

Andras,the introverted. He made some good breakfast for Oliver to try,and so Oliver gave it a try and ate it. He told Andras that he cooks excellently. Andras didn't even speak,but he gave Oliver a thumbs up.

Then,he walked over to the sofa and sat down to watch some television with Y/N. Meanwhile Oliver,and Flavio are still in the kitchen together.

"Sooo,can you explain why Y/N looks like our Y/N? Her hair,eyes,and face look nothing like ours...where is our friend...Oliver." he said kindly.

Oliver nervously laughed,and chuckled nervously as well. He summoned up a cup of tea,and sip on his tea.

"Oliver..."

"I-I may have teleported her somewhere.." he said.

"W-What?!" he shouted.

Oliver chuckled nervously,and sighed sadly.

"Yeah,forgive me." he said

"Sure darling,I'll forgive you this one time." said Flavio.

Flavio looked at Oliver,with a smile.

Flavio remembers how when he first entered Oliver's home for the first time,he found Oliver on the floor full of empty bottles. Flavio was worried,and scared for his best friend. He rushed into the kitchen,and helped up Oliver,and carried him up to his bedroom and tucked him into bed,and stayed over the night.

Flavio trying his very best to make his friend smile,and happy.

"So,what plans do you wanna have today?" asked Flavio.

"Um,we could hangout and bring Andras,and Y/N alongside with us,is that okay?" said Oliver.

Flavio nodded,and called out Andras,and Y/N's name,and told them they're going to the mall.

Y/N Shouts;

"You have a mall here?!"

-At the mall-

At the mall,Flavio walks in the mall like high fashion wearing some fancy clothing with Oliver.

"Come Oliver,let's get some new clothing for you,and Y/N would like." he said with excitement as he took Oliver's hand,tugging him over to the clothing store.

Meanwhile you are left alone with Andras. The both of you looked at each other,and were awkward talking to each other.

"I didn't agree to be here..." said Andras.

"Do you want to leave?" you said.

He shook over his head,and looked at your height,and sighed.

"I would rather not leave you all alone...you don't know this mall very well." he said.

You were confused yet this mall looks like the mall from your own world,it's just the opposite clothing store inverted color,so you pretend to act you know nothing about this mall. So,the both of you walked throughout the mall by shopping for some clothing as well,and getting some snacks together.

Afterwards,while the two of you walking together side by side then bump into someone as they were not paying attention,they fall over and grumble. The man sat up,and attempted to use magic on you but was stopped by a close friend.

A friend who is shy,but was kind enough to stop what his other friend did.

"So-Sorry about that,and we don't use magic against humans..."

The friend apologized,and left with his friend,walking past Y/N,and Andras.

—--------------

You,and Andras get along together,and become friends as the day goes by. As the sun goes down,you and Oliver say your goodbyes to Flavio,and Andras. You both had a good time together with friends.

Afterwards,you and Oliver heard knocking on the door,Oliver went to the front door,and open the door,twisting the doorknob,and had it open up. There were two figures standing by the door.

"Vasile..Loki?"

You approach the front door,and see the two figures that you met at the mall. One wearing a metal rock band t-shirt with jeans,a burned mark on the side of his face,and wearing glasses. As for the other who bumps into you,a redhead guy, wearing a grayscale palette, still with his top hat. He may have looked like a vampire due to having fangs.

You blinked your eyes slowly,and carefully to notice they look like Lukas,and Vladimir,a splitting image of his friends that visits him.