Chapter 11:Guilt

-In The Evening-

"Vasile..? Loki...?" said Oliver in confusion as he stood by the front door,staring at familiar faces.

You approach the front door,and notice that the person you had met at the mall looked like Arthur's friends but their clothing is the opposite of theirs.

"Aren't you going to greet me inside,i cannot stay here forever..." said Vasile.

"R-R-Right." he shuddered as he moved aside,letting Vasile inside the house. Oliver,and Vasile met with eye contact then Vasile looked away as he walked inside.

Loki,he smiled nervously and bowed to Oliver,and yet apologized.

"Very sorry,Oliver. He is a bit grumpy. It's just that she looks like our Y/N,but her E/C is the opposite of that." said Loki as he stepped inside the house.

Oliver had a worried expression,but he has to keep having a smiley face. He never thought he'd have company for the likes of them. I mean...they abandoned him when he needed it most...

Vasile approached you,and smiled like a vampire fangs. He took your hand,and lifted it up. He proceeds to bite your finger for the taste of blood.

You jumped slightly as he took a sip of your blood then he let off you,and licked his lips. He spoke;

"You taste just like her,how interesting." he said,as he chuckled.

"V-Vasile! Always ask for their consent..." said Loki.

You walked over to Loki,and whispered to him.

"I-I-Is he a vampire..? Like a real vampire..?" you whispered.

Loki nods,yet smile.

"He may look like a bad vampire but on the inside he is a soft guy with a big heart." Loki whispers.

Meanwhile Oliver closed the front door,and looked at you,and Loki having a conversation while Vasile is in the kitchen making a wreck looking for something.

Oliver sighed,and walked over to the kitchen where Vasile is,then he stopped Vasile from making a wreck in his precious kitchen.

"What are you looking for..?" asked Oliver,as he looked up at his friend who is clearly taller than him.

"Blood...where is your blood,and your wine bottles...? I need it..." he said.

Oliver walked back away from Vasile,and looked at his basement,then looked at his backdoor of the kitchen. He sighed deeply as he looked at Vasile desperately looking for them.

"Vasile,i'll look for one for you,why not just sit down and watch some television." said Oliver as he kept putting on a smiling face.

"What's a television?" he asked.

Oliver took Vasile by the hand,and took him to the living room,and sat him down on the sofa,and gave him a remote to his hand,then pointed at the television.

"That's a telly,a television to watch to keep you company while I go out and get your blood." said Oliver.

Vasile ignored Oliver once he turned on the remote.

—--------------------

While Oliver is out,he is leaving you all alone with Loki,and Vasile. You started to be curious about the two of them.

"So...what do you two like to do?" you asked.

Loki giggled at himself,and looked at you with a sweet smile.