Chapter 8:Special Ingredients

Few days later,you and Oliver are together at the bakery's store and setting up some tools in the store. Oliver hadn't had a customer in a while since his glass was shattered by Luciano but for today,he told you if you can handle the store without him as he gets his special ingredients.

You were confused,you tilted your head.

"Special ingredients...? In what..?" you asked.

"Cupcakes,darling! My special cupcakes!" he said excitedly with joy as his eyes glimmered like stars.

You looked over the door to see some people entering the bakery,and sat down to wait and some were waiting in line and there were people not even here for the bakery,but they were whispering some words.

You looked over to Oliver to see him say hello to everyone,and welcome them back into his bakery,and introduced you to his customers until you heard the whispering a bit louder.

'Killer'

'Psychopath'

'Insane'

'Murderer.'

You understand that Oliver is one of those words but he pretends he looks alright to be called names like that. He is smiling,and happy. He seems fine.

"Y/N dear,why not take over for a bit,i'll be right back. Alright." he said with a sweet smile.

You listened to him,and looked at his customers with a nervous look on your face.

-Oliver's POV-

I looked at Y/N and giggled because it seems they're nervous about this,but my machines automatically make cupcakes,and other desserts to make. All she needed to do was to serve those people,and now I need to get my special ingredients for my special cupcakes.

Now,I walked out the back of the bakery store,and looked around for any people who would give themselves up for my special ingredients,so I searched for any suspects in the area and I found a suspect,a young man who is carrying a knife who murdered an innocent woman in the alley.

He doesn't deserve to live..

So I went up behind the man,and stabbed him in the neck with my own knife,then he screamed and touched his neck with both hands as he bled. He crawls himself away,and looks for an exit but I'm only blocking his only way out.

"M-Monster!" shouted,and stuttered.

He pointed at me with a single finger,looking at me with fear. I walked towards him slowly and surely as he backed up against the wall,he looked up at me in fear as his eyes wide opened and his pupils shrank. I giggled,and smiled at him with a sinister grin on my face.

I focused on him,and giggled some more.

"I despites humans like you,you don't deserve to live any longer..." I said to him with a sinister grin.

My giggling was nonstop,so I raised my knife to his neck as I kneel down to his size,without any hesitation I swung my knife and chopped this man's head off clean.

Without anyone to be seen,I looked at the body up,and down.

"Now,I have my special ingredients..." I said.

-Bakery-

You were doing fine on your own,and some of the customers liked you way better than Oliver since you give off a good vibe. Then,you heard the back door open,and heard some humming from someone,so you went to the back and discovered Oliver carrying a large suspicious bag with him that he was dragging.