Chapter Three. Louis

I quickly turned around. Not good, not good, not good. I chanted as I stormed towards the couch.

I looked at Kate who gave me an apologetic look when I mouthed 'I hate you' to her.

I felt someone touch my hand and pull me back.

"Just talk to me, please" Louis's voice ran though my ears.

"There isn't anything to talk about. You left to live your dream and left me in the dust." I pushed his hand away from me.

"Megan, please." I gave me a apologetic look. I couldn't just say no...

I nodded yes, he brought me into the hallway to talk

"Megan, I-"

"Save it Louis. You put me through hell and back." I never knew I had so much anger towards him until now.

"Megan, it's not like a meant too."

"But you did, the least you could have done was call me ! Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TEXT ! But nothing ! I got nothing from you ! Wait, actually I did. I got scared! I have lots and lots of scars!" I blurted out without thinking, at all.

"You what ?!" Before I could protest Louis grabbed my arm and lifted my long sleeve shirt up to revel my battle wounds. I pushed him away before he could comprehend it all.

"I- ahh- I swear- that's not what it looks like." How could I have covered that up. I just reveled my deepest darkest secret to my old best friend, new complete stranger.

Louis looked into my eyes. We stayed that way for a while. It seemed like he was thinking about what to say next. He glistened with confusion.

Finally he broke the eye contact with a hug. Probably the biggest hug I have ever gotten.

"I am soooooo soooooo sooooooooooooooo sorry Meg ! I am never leaving you again ! EVER !! This will never happen again. I have missed you so much !"

Once he was done I couldn't help be comment "if you missed me you would have called." I regret saying that. "I'm sorry I didn't-"

"No, it's okay. I did call though, I got a new number. You wouldn't answer." He shrugged.

Of course. My childhood trauma prevented me from talking to my best friend...

When I was 11 I was home a lone when the phone rang. It was an unknown number but I answered anyways. They asked if my Mum or Dad were home and I told them no, nobody was home. Less then 10 mins later I was in the back of a white van being kidnapped for ransom. I was found 10 days later after the man who kidnaped me killed his family and himself in a house fire. He tied everyone to chairs, his wife, 15 year old daughter, 12 year old son, infant baby, and me. The 12 year old son, the baby, and me got out a live when the 15 year old daughter died to save us. To this day I won't answer a phone if I don't know the number. And I visit the 15 year old daughter, Samantha's, grave every time I go to visit my Mum.

"Oh... I'm... I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, I should have visited. But I'm happy your here now ! I have missed you sooooo much !" He eloped me into another hug.

I heard someone clear their throat from behind me. I turned around to see a stunning girl. Perfect hair, perfect body, perfect outfit. She gave a fake smile at me and then turned to Louis.

"Hi baby." She walked up to Louis and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh, Meg. This is Eleanor, my girlfriend."

---------

TWIIIIIIISSSSST. :)