Chapter Five. The Party Dont Start Yet

Louis Pov

After Little Mix got back from preforming Meg got here picture taken and they ever gave her an autograph for the wait. Megan's friends, Kate and Josh, and really cool too. They didn't go to our high school though, they moved here for college an never ended up going. They all work at Hollister. Megan always had a nice figure. She would probably be a good model there. Not that I feel anything for Meg. She's just pretty, really pretty.

On the way out I got Meg's number. We have been texting for about an hour now.

(When I put "*" it means they are texting.)

Meg

*tonight is going to be sooooooo boring c:*

Me

*well we could do something ?*

I hope she says yes ! I wanna get to know the new her.

Meg

*i wanna have FUN ! Like a party !!*

Me

*omg gurrrrrl, that sound SO fun ;)*

Meg

*dont be a smart ass ! I would be fun :c

Me

*fine. We can have a party. My place at 7 ? Bring Kate and Josh.*

Meg

*YAY !! Costume correct ??*

Me

*yuuup :) see you soon. Bi*

Meg

*Otay :) biiiiiiiiiiie :* you know you love me*

That last text made my cheeks burn a little. Weird.

The lads and I always rent a house when we aren't on tour. I think all of them will be okay if we have a party.

"Hey boys ! Party tonight ?" I stuck my head into the tv room where they were all watch 'Jersey Shore' and American show.

"Liam and I have a double date. Perrie and Danny." Zayn said while giving Liam a fist bump.

"I'll be here, I'm down with that." Niall said while munching on some chips.

"I will, but we are talking first." Harry didnt take his eyes off the tv.

"Sure, right now ?"

"Whenever." He simply stated still avoiding eye contact.

"Well I'm leaving to get some things for that party and I won't be ho-" Harry cut me off

"I'll come with." And with that. He was out the door and into my car. What a strange child.

Meg's Pov

"COME OOOOOOON JOSH ! GET OFF YOUR FAT LAZY ASS !!!!" I screamed in Josh's face. He was sitting on top of Kate because she called him a buttface. Why does this always happen.

"Not until she says sorry and you say you want my long hard dick." He just sat there smiling. Hes such a loser !

"Okay I will ! But Kate can't even breathe let alone talk under your fat ass !" I plopped my bottom onto the floor.

"Did you just call me fat ! The only thing that fixes all my hurt," he faked a hurt expression. "Is sex !"

Always about sex...

Josh always had a tiny crush on me but he never did anything about it but flirt and use empty words.

"Alright, you got me. I do want your loooong hard cock in me. Just get off the girl and we can take this to my room."

"Really ?" Josh looked really surprised. He is so gullible...

"Oh yea babe" I moved my hands onto his knees and started to rub his leg. "Anything"

I could hear Kate mumbling under Josh's huge muscular body. This is going to be so awkward...

"Lets go !" Josh got off Kate and grabbed my hand and pulled me up. He dragged me into my bed room and sat on the bed "ready ?"

"Hold on, I just. I just got a reality check. It says. This, " I pointed in between us "isn't happening tonight big guy." And with that a walked out of the room and into the living room and sat next to Kate.

"Never touch me again, you guys are done so early. Was it a quicky ?" She gave me a annoyed look.

"No, I just came in to ask if you would join." I started to rub her arm as josh walked in.

Kate looked up and simply stated "I would. But there's the possibility I might see Josh's vagina."

"You can say I have a vagina all you want. But your dick will never go in it." Josh sat in the very small space in between me and Kate, forcing me to move over.

"Oh thank gosh ! I was hoping for that !" Kate faked relief.

"You guys are so gay. Tonight we are going to a party so no sex with your opposite sex parts, okay ?" I looked at both of them.

"Fine, but who's party?" Kate asked

"Louis is throwing a party for me."

"Awwwwwwe, the baby shower already !" Josh exclaimed. Which earned him a thump on the head

"Your smart ass comments are not welcome. I am a virgin, so obviously I am not preeeeeegggggooooo."

"I don't wanna know about your tight pussy honey !" Kate yelled covering her ears.

"What would you know about pussy Kate ! Your dont have one, and you can't get one. !" Josh yelled at Kate.

"Your a buttface!" Kate yelled at Josh.

"You need another punishment." Josh got up and sat on Kate again.

Once again. I have to get him off.

_________

IT'S LONGER :) it too me and hour to write LMAO ! Because I was writing Megan Payne too... But whatever !

It's just a filler so don't get mad either ! In two chapters it should be good, and next chapter is gonna be short... Sorry

http://fishbonecompanies.com/history/eleanor-calder-twin-210.jpg

^^^^ that's Eleanor (right side) and Meg (left side) !! Just type that into your search bar :) next chapter I will show you pics of Josh and Kate. :) HAPPY READING