Chapter One, Please Stay

Megan's Pov

"High school will even sooooooo boring without you Lou !" I cuddled myself even deeper into my best friends chest.

"Just make some more friends, you know I couldn't be with you forever Meg, it's just easier to go now then later." He shrugged.

"But Looooooooooouuuuuuuis !! Everyone will pick on me again once you leave !" I was telling the truth. Everyone picked on me when Louis wasn't around. They all hated me, they thought I took 'Louis Tomlinson's heart' which I haven't. We have been friends since we were 2, we are just friends.

"I'll set them straight then. " he wrapped his firm arms around my tiny waist.

"UGGGGGGHHHHHH !"

"Hey meg, I gotta tell you something." He sounded really nervous.

"Hmmm?" I lifted my head up and rested my chin on his chest.

"We have known each other a really long time and we have made a connection. The kind nothing will break. And no matter where I go, we will always be friends. But there just this feeling inside me, and I haven't been able to shake it. I... I think... I -" a loud ring erupted in the room. I jump a foot in the air and let out a loud shriek.

*Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur*

The song 'Low' played through the room.

"Ugh, my phone." I told him while lifting my weight off of his bed. And reached for my phone.

"I dunno who it is" I shined the phone towards Louis, "know it ?"

He stared at the phone and then shrugged, "Nope."

"I'm not answering then !" I sang out as I put my phone back on the night stand.

"What if it was the hospital telling you your mom was in a accident ?? You just, don't answer ?" He propped himself up on one shoulder.

"I love my mom but I'm not taking any chances. I never answer numbers I don't know and you know why."

"Yea I know but your older now, it's not like someone's going to be able to take advantage of you so easily again."

"Still Lou, I'm not taking the chance."

"I understand I guess..."

"Yay, so what were so saying before my phone rang ?" I jumped onto Louis so my legs were startling his waist, He shifted around a little.

"Hmm, oh. It was nothing." He avoided eye contact, a little strange.

We laid there for what seemed like hours, but we only had minutes. Minutes until he left. I wish we had more money, I want to support him ! But I don't have the money to buy tickets for a plane or to walk into the x-factor. And I'm to proud to take Louis's money.

"Come one ladies, we have to get a move on !" Louis's mom poked her head into the room. "If you guys are going to make out, make it quick !" She walked out and down the stairs.

"Eww, Mum ! She has Meg Cooties !!" Louis shouted while giving me his cute smirk.

"And Louis has a vagina !" I couldn't help but giggle I between my words.

"HEY !!! You deserve a punishment !" And with that Louis tickled me. A lot.

The rest of the night included long hugs and and lots of crying. I wish I could see him again. This was two years ago, and we haven't talk since. I mean sure we did phone calls a little but the just stopped. We talked almost every hour and then one day they just stopped, he wouldn't call and he wouldn't pick up the phone. Everyday I wonder what I did. But I never come up with anything

The rest of senior year included lots of crying and cutting. I use self harm and be anorexic. Not for to long though. Johanna, Louis's mother, caught on. She was my only friend senior year. But even she left me. She moved away from me. We were next door neighbors for almost 17 years and she just left. We moved there when I was 2. She wanted to be closer to Louis when he won X-Factor.

I once was the cute teen who could sing. But when Louis left so did my title. Louis and I were the lead singers in a band too. They still do their thing, but I was kicked out within a week of Louis leaving. They play for Little Mix now. I have two friends now, Kate and Josh. We are going to a Little Mix meet and greet tomorrow coincidently.

Even though high school was a bust. At least all the memories are gone, for now at least...