Chapter six. Getting ready

Louis Pov

"Harry can you at least talk to me." I turned to look at Harry but only for a second because I was driving.

"Team Megan, WOOOOOT !" Harry screamed to the top of his lungs which made me swerve in the road.

"Wait what ?" What the hell is he talking about.

"I don't like Eleanor, I can tell you barley do. I like Megan, and I can tell you REALLY do." Harry simply stated.

"I love Eleanor Harry, what the bloody hell are you talking about." I was getting angry.

"No Louis, you don't. She doesn't make you happy. You just think she does. But all she does is make your fans happy. She's not what you want. When you were with Meg, you seemed happy again. I haven't seen you that way in a long time. And I don't care if you don't think of Megan that way, Eleanor will crash everything you have with Megan weather it is love or friendship. I say ditch the bitch." Harry stared out the window.

I have no idea how to respond to that. Ditch the bitch !?

Meg's Pov

"I'm going to look like a hoe !" I yelled at Kate. She was trying to get me into a "sexy kitty" costume. Not happening

"Kate's outfit already beat you Meg." Josh stated.

"Josh, the only way you would know that is if you were looking. Keep you thoughts PG." Kate rolled her eyes.

Josh brushed her comment off. "Meg, you will look fine." He didn't have a comeback for that !?

"But..." I couldn't think of an excuse not to wear it. It was really pretty, but it was out of my comfort zone.

"YAY" Kate yelled. "Now go put it on so we can do your hair."

After I got completely dressed I looked in the mirror. I looked hot.

I walked into the living room where I left Kate and Josh, only to find them yelling. But not their normal yelling.

Josh looked at me and then back at Kate. Kate looked like she was going to cry. Josh let out a huge moan of anger and grabbed his coat. He was out the door before I could even blink.

Kate ignored the fact she was in pain and looked at me with a fake smile.

"Lets go do your hair, josh was just being silly." And with that we walked into the bathroom and she started curling my hair.

What the hell happened !?

Kate's Pov

After Meg went into the bathroom I sat down on Josh's lap.

"I'm booooooored !" I whined.

"And I'm going to be paralyzed from the waist down if you don't get off of me." Josh said.

I turned towards him and slapped his chest. We kinda had this staring contest going. I don't know how it started but it was intense.

I don't think it was a staring contest anymore because I kept looking at his lips and he did the same to me. Omg are we going to kiss !?

I leaned in and let his soft lips touch mine. I kissed him. Kate kissed Josh. Omg what !? I went to pull away but then he kissed back. What the hell is happening !!!

When we pulled away I jumped off of him. "Oh my gosh josh, I ahh, I didn't mean it. I take it back. I am so sorry. Lets just forget that."

"What?" Josh looked confused.

"That shouldn't have happened" I felt so guilty.

"What the hell do you mean," Josh stood up. " Kate you can't kiss someone and then say it was nothing. You wonder why it is so hard for people to let you in Kate ! You always turn then down !"

"Josh, I'm so-" he cut me off

"What Kate, you're sorry ? No Kate, I am. For ever thinking a kiss could change you."

And with that he looked away from me, then back to me. And then left.

I think I wanna cry. HARD.