Chapter Four. They Do Not

Louis Pov

Eleanor can be snappy but she is so beautiful. I feel for her instantly. Even though we aren't that close anymore. We still have a connection. But with my singing and her modeling, everything got hard.

"I'm ah. Gonna go inside" Meg brushed past us and into the room.

"Good thinking." Eleanor commented and kissed me again. "How was your day Hun.?"

"Great so far. And yours ?" I lifted Eleanor's chin up.

"Fine, so who that piece of trash ? Some fan ?" She rolled her eyes.

"Umm. That Meg, remember the girl I use to talk about a lot ? That's her."

"Oh." Eleanor gave me a disappointed look.

"Lets go back in, the boys are here too." I wrapped my arm around her waist and walked into the room. I was a little disappointed the El didnt like her. I hope she doesn't get jealous of Meg either. That would be horrible. I couldn't chose between them. They are both perfect in different ways. I use to like Meg and now I like Eleanor. I was a little hurt that El thought she was trash and she bashed my fans like that. I love every single one of my fans. And I love Meg, in a friend way !

Most of the boys were laughing with Megan's friends. Harry was just staring at Megan. Hard core staring.

"Harry mate, what's a matter ?" I ask.

Harry seemed startled when I called him. "Louis, can we talk out side?" Harry pointed behind him signaling to the door.

"Sure." I walked back into the hallways.

"You never told me your ex best friend looks exactly like Eleanor ! Everything about them is the same Lou."

"What are you talking about. They look nothing a like ?" I couldn't see the similarities.

"Bro, they look the same. Everything is the same ! But Megan is nicer !"

"Watch what you say Haz."

"Watch what you date Lou." He pointed his finger at my chest. "I think you liked or maybe even still do like Megan, but when you left her you felt lost and Eleanor was the best of both worlds. She was good for your fandom and she looked like Meg. Lou, you know I have experience with this. Don't mess it up." With that Harry stormed off. I kinda feel bad for the guys. I know Maycie was his life, I do have to be more careful I guess. I can't trigger anything like that again.

Wait, Eleanor does NOT look like Megan ! AND I DONT LIKE MEGAN !

----------

No hate to Eleanor ! I think she is beyond amazing, it's just a book !!! And what did Lou trigger ? Who is Maycie ? Do Eleanor and Meg look that much a like ? Lets find out ;)