~1~ The First Time We Met

(Taylors POV)
Honestly i didn't know how to feel when i saw her for the first time in that meeting of OITNB. But all that went through my mind was how stunning she looked. The way her hair falls on her shoulders, the way the light hits her breath taking eyes. As i stared at her longer my heart began to race and pools of sweat began to form in my palms. All of a sudden i was broken out of the stare by Jenji calling my name..

Jenji: Taylor? So tomorrow sounds good?
Taylor: Um yeah! Wait for what exactly?
Jenji: The shower scene with you and Laura?
Taylor: Oh yeah! Sure! Sure!

I know what was to come, but i didn't know if i was ready. The thought of her hands on my skin made my core tighten. Wait, what am i doing? I can't like her! I just met her! I barely know anything about her. Maybe I should ask her if she wanted to go out for some coffee after the meeting so i can get to know her. She is my new "lover" after all.

(Laura's POV)
Sitting in that meeting made me feel special. The fact that i was going to be apart of something so special made me fee so good. While sitting there I listened to Jenji going over what the plan was for the week and what we will be filming. Honestly I'm really excited to work with Taylor. I mean, look at her! She is drop dead gorgeous. Blonde hair, baby Blue eyes, i bet her lips are so soft...But isn't she straight? I know I'm gay but is she? I cant like a straight girl it doesn't work that way! As Jenji is talking I feel a presence, as if someone were looking at me. Moments later I find myself looking over to see Taylor staring me up and down like I was a piece of candy. And honestly i kinda liked it. I couldn't help but giggle when Taylor was snapped back into reality, she was adorable.

When the meeting was over I walk down to hall and to the parking lot where my car is parked. I then hear a sweet  voice calling my name. I turn around and Taylor walks up to me. My heart is pounding...but why?

(Taylor's POV)

After the meeting I bunched up all the courage I had in my body and followed Laura to the parking lot. I call her name a few times until she turns around. At this point I am standing face to face with her.

Taylor: Hey, umm i was wondering if you wanted to get some coffee and get to know each other?
Laura: Sure i would love too! When and where?
Taylor: How about right now and Starbucks?

Laura smiled at me then quickly looked at the ground breaking our eye contact. I offered to drive and she was fine with the idea. We get into my car and head over to Starbucks. The car ride is silent until I turn on the radio..Don't Go Chasin' Waterfalls, Please Stick To The Rivers And The Lakes That Your Used Too..i hear a giggle and look over

T: whats so funny?
L: nothing! I just really like this song, and you are adorable when you sing

We both laugh and continue to sing. Finally we pull into Starbucks and enter the shop. We order our coffee's and find a table to sit at.

(Laura's POV)
It was so cute when she asked if i wanted to get a coffee. It was adorable the way she sang and danced while driving. She paid for my coffee and we sat in the corner booth of the coffee shop. We sat there for awhile until Taylor Broke the silence.

Taylor: Soooo...tell me about yourself. What do I need to know about Laura Prepon?
Laura: Well i grew up in New Jersey, did modeling over seas for a little while, i was on the 70's show and now I'm here with the most beautiful women i have ever seen. Now what about you?
She looked down at the table smiled and pulled her hair behind her ear. She was so beautiful. She looked up and back into my eyes, my heart started to pound and i began to become antsy. She started to speak..

Taylor: Well i grew up in Boston, went to college and now im here. Looking at a women of endless beauty.

My heart started beating faster. After talking for a little while longer i looked down at my watch 5:13 pm

Laura: We have been here for 4 hours!
Taylor: well that''s because i can talk to you for hours and never be bored

(Taylor's POV)

We walked out if Starbucks and into my car. We pulled into the parking lot and i park next to Laura's car.

Laura:Thank you for today, its was really fun
Taylor: My pleasure! We should do this again.

We sat there looking into each others eyes. I could feel myself leaning in to kiss her. What are you doing Taylor!? Stop! I can't stop! Before i knew it my face was only centimeters away from Laura's. I could feel Laura breathing slowly...

(Laura's POV)

As we sat in silence i felt could see Taylor starting to lean in over the center consul. I just sat there and let her move in. Before i knew it she was right there. In Front of my face. I wanted her to kiss me. I couldn't wait anymore, I moved forward causing our lips to touch. The electricity that went through my body made me numb. Her lips were soft to the touch.

(Taylor's POV)

I sat there not knowing what to do. Out of nowhere Laura and My lips were touching. My heart dropped down into my stomach. Her lips felt like pillows in Egyptian cotton pillow cases. So soft. I felt like i was in a dream. We sit there for only a few seconds until I pull away. Did that really just Happen? I really do have feelings. Does she have feelings? I mean she did kiss me after all. We sat there in a moment of silence.

Taylor: So i guess i'll see you around?
Laura:Yeah! Uh keep in touch...

(Laura's POV)

I got out of the car and into my own. I drove home with the feeling of Taylor's lips still on mine. I got home rather quickly and went straight upstairs and got ready for bed. I laid down and stared at the ceiling. But i was wanting something.... i wanted her.

A/N: keep going? What do you want to happen? Message and leave comments!