~10~

5 years Later

"You know, she looks just like you" Taylor said

"You think?" Laura looked at Taylor as she nodded. "Its a shame..Im gonna make a cuter baby." Taylor walked away.

"Thats messed up." Laura said following Taylor out of their two year old baby's room.

3 years after that drunken night Taylor and Laura grew closer once more. It may be cliché but they talked out their differences and now they live together, happily married. Laura gave birth to their beautiful baby girl Lacey Schilling Prepon. They moved to a more secluded place once OITNB ended their series. Boston to be exact. Know you're thinking Boston? What the hell? Thats what Laura thought too. But after all its where Taylor grew up and she knew that there were good private schools there for Lacey.

The couple sat on their porch. "You know,
If you asked me to marry you 4 years ago I would've told you that you were crazy." Taylor said looking into Laura's eyes. "If you said no, I would've chased after you until you were mine." Laura spoke softly as she intertwined her hand with her wife's. "Im so grateful for you and Lacey. And im so excited for Julian to come into this world" Laura put her free hand on Taylor's popped out belly. "What? Tay? Why are you crying?" Laura asked concerned.

"That was just so beautiful." She sobbed "No one has ever said something so beautiful to me before." Taylor continued her sobbing. "Oh my god babe, and i thought my hormones were bad." Laura laughed.

"DON'T LAUGH ASSHOLE!" She makes Laura's arm causing the older woman to whimper. "I'll let that one slide because I love you. That and you're pregnant." Taylor looked at her wife unconvinced.

------
"Babe?"
"Yes baby?" Laura answered.
"Can you get me a snack?" Taylor smiled sheepishly.
"Ice cream with oreos and strawberry syrup?" Laura laughed getting up from the couch.
"Yes please" Taylor responded childly. "WAIT! Laura! Come here!" Taylor said motioning Laura towards her.
"Whats up baby?" She said in front of her wife. Taylor stood up and wrapped her hands around her neck kissing her softly. "I'm so grateful for you too. And I love you so much. Please don't forget that." She whispered on Laura's lips. "I wont, and I love you my beautiful wife." Laura smiled. "Now let me go my beautiful wife a snack for my soon to be son." Laura said before walking out of the living room to the kitchen.

Oh what she does to me Taylor thought as Laura came back to the couch. And when she looked into her wife's eyes all she saw was love and home.

And that friends is where it ends. I hope you enjoyed the journey. I love you all and thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote comment on anything you would want changed. I may edit this story. Anyway much love!

-apm🌹