~5~ Emotions

(Taylors POV)

Laura was staring at me, with a blank face, i know , Laura that means she was thinking. But what was she thinking about? Should I be worried? Did i do something wrong? Omg was i bad in bed,?oh my god im bad in bed. Great, now i messed everything up...why aren't i good in bed? I mean i have experience-
"Hey, you alright?" Laura was looking at me with concern on her face, whatever she was thinking about before must have left her mind because now all her attention was on me. "Yeah, im alright. Just thinking" i said with a faint smile. She looked at me, i could tell she was convinced, so i spoke without thinking "Am I bad in bed?" We sat there in silence, then she erupted with laughter. "What? Im serious..you seemed off and we just woke up from a night full of amazing sex and you werent talking. Thats the first thing my mind went to  okay?" I said and covering my forehead with my hand. She giggled then stopped but stopped.

(General POV)

Laura looked straight into Taylor's eyes. Both women had a straight face, finally Laura broke the silence.
"I was thinking about us Tay...what we are, what we might become, what might happen too us. Im so scared because i have been constantly hurt by every single person i have been with and i lose them every time i told them i lo-....i just don't want to lose you because i care so much about you."
"First of all, anyone who had the audacity to leave you is probably the dumbest person on the earth. Secondly, im not going anywhere because I care so much about you and for you. Laura, you're stuck with me for the rest of your life. " They both laughed until they couldn't anymore. They laid in bed and talked then kissed, talked, then kiss some more. Until they went to the shower ,washed themselves and went downstairs to watch TV and eat food. Laura looked at the time. "Hey I need to get going. I have a photoshoot tomorrow." She said as she got up and got her belongings together. "Do you have to go?" Taylor said with a pout and puppy dog eyes. Laura laughed her beautiful laugh, "Yes, i have to go but i will be back soon okay?" She leaned down and gave Taylor a passionate kiss. They didn't know when they were going to see each other again, so they kissed like it was their last. "Okay" Taylor could only whisper at that point because Laura always took her breath away, but it wasn't the usual okay. It was a sad and distressed okay.  Laura kissed Taylor one more time before walking out the door, all she could do was watch the girl of her dreams from her window, drive away to come back, only god knows when. She already missed her.  Taylor placed her hand on the window.."I love you Laura."

N/A hope you are enjoying! Update should be coming soon!