~6~ Returning

(Taylors POV)

10 whole days. Ten! I haven't seen her in ten days. I mean yeah we talk on the phone and text but it isn't the same. So here i am, sitting on my couch waiting for Laura.

*Ding Dong*

"Laura!?!" I scream snd run towards the door, i swing the door open and there stands the UPS (united postal services) man. "Fuckkk." The guy looked at me puzzled. "Not you! I was just expecting some one else. "Haha i get that a lot, anyways here is a card with your package location on it, it was too big to ship to your house. Have a great day!" With that he turned around,walked back to his truck and drove away. "145 fielding ave at 5:30 pm" i looked at my watch, 5:15. Shit! I gotta go!

I hopped into my car and drove to the location. But when i got there, there was a box with on the stairs of the house with my name on it. I looked around then grabbed the box and opened it revealing a note card, go to the park near your house.
On top on the dock you will be aroused, to see something great that can be fun, hurry up! It might've begun.
What the fuck? What if I get kidnapped? But what is the fun? Im going! Curiosity is one of my weaknesses. I got back into my car and drove to the park.

I got out and made my way to the dock. As i was walking down the path i saw signs saying "closer" and "almost there". I have no idea what is going on. I made it to the dock. There was a projector and screen set up with a chair next to it. I walked up and saw the projector had a button that said play so i pressed it. Laura and her friends popped up in a video.

Laura's friend: aye Prepon! Will you join us and stop missing your girlfriend for a second?
Laura: okay okay
Laura's friend: Freddy, tell Laura to stop! She makes me feel like shit for taking her away for the weekend!
Freddy: Laura stop!
Laura: Shut Up you guys!
Freddy: What's so special about her anyways?
Laura: she has a presence that makes you feel so good all the time. You can get lost in her eyes for hours and her hair is so soft. She is the perfect height for me and honestly she does these things that are so cute, it makes u want to kiss her all the time.
Freddy and Laura's friend: aweeee Pre that was so cute and SO gay!
Laura:Fuck you guys!

The video ended and a message showed up onto the screen.

Turn around

I turned around. "Oh my god!" Tears started to fill my eyes.