~3~ More

(Taylors POV)

I sat there. "What the fuck just happened?" I ask as I laughed at myself. I exhale with thought of Laura still on me, which sends a buzz through my body. I turn my head to look at the time. 4:37pm, huh. That time already.
~~~~~~
(General POV)

Laura saw Taylor leaving the set and ran to her as fast as she could. Laura grabbed Taylor's hands and intertwined their fingers. "Hey, uhh i was wondering if you wanted to hang out after I'm done on set?" She said this with such confidence that she was afraid Taylor would say no. Taylor looked at the floor and then into Laura's emerald green eyes. All she could do was smile like a idiot. The silence was killing Laura but she didn't want to push Tay. "Yeah, that sounds fun. I would like that." Laura's face instantly turned pink which made Taylor blush hard. "Awesome.." Laura said with a smile. "Here is my address, come to my place around 8. Okay?" Taylor simply smiled and answered with a simple yet adorable "okay."

(Laura's POV)

"7:35pm" I said to myself as i was preparing the table. I set the silver wear on to the navy blue napkins next to the pearl white plates and whine glasses. I pull out a wine i knew was Taylor's favorite because i remember her telling me. I walk back into the kitchen and continue to prepare the food for tonight.

*DING DONG*

I looked at the clock once more. 8:03. With this the food is done and I turn the stove off. I pretty much run to the door, pulled up my jeans and fixed my lose white top. I open the door to see Taylor. She looked so beautiful! She was wearing dark blue ripped jeans and a red lose top that hung past her waist, she was wearing red heels and had her hair in a messy bun. I stared at her for about a minute before she broke the silence. "Are you gonna let me in or are you going to stare at me all night?" I shook my head to get myself back to reality "oh! Uh yeah! Come on in!" She walks by and I close the door. I turn to see her already in the kitchen leaning on the island. I put my hands on her hips and turn her around; I pull her close to me and hug her tightly. She wraps her arms around my neck and buries her face into my my neck. I hear her sigh. "Is that a good sigh or a bad sigh?" I ask as I raise on eyebrow and smirk. She lifts her head to show an ear to ear grin and whispers "It's a good thing" She leans in and our lips brush together. I move forward but she pulls away. "You can't have desert before dinner Ms. Prepon, it doesn't work that way" she giggled. I moan out of aggravation, let her go and start to prepare the plates.

(Taylor's POV)

Laura points the way to the dinning room so i follow her direction. I walk in to see the table perfectly set and my favorite wine on the table. "I'm impressed Prepon!" I sat and waited for her to walk in, when she did she was holding two plates; she set the plate in front of me and i will admit it looked delicious! Butterflied chicken on a bed of greens. We ate and made small talk; but we mostly made eye contact and smiled. When we finished eating Laura took our plates and brought them into the kitchen. I followed her quietly; standing in the doorway of the kitchen as i watched her clean up. Even when she was cleaning she was sexy. I snuck up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I moved her hair and kissed her neck. "What's for desert?" She chuckles, "Well, i do have a cake but i feel like having something else for dessert."

(General POV)

Laura turned around, grabbed Taylor's hips and pulled her close smashing their lips together in a passionate kiss. Taylor moaned so Laura picked her up and put her on the counter. Laura pinned Taylor's arms to the cabinet and removed her lips to start kissing Taylor's neck.

(Laura's POV)

I let go of Taylor's wrists and move my hands down her torso. I put my hands underneath her shirt cupping her breasts. She moans so i pull her shirt over her head; i move from her lips to her neck to her chest down her stomach and stop at her waist line; i keep my lips on her body to then drag my tongue back up her torso to her lips. I put my face in her neck and repeatedly move back and forth between her legs, our mounds touching as i swayed forwards and backwards. Taylor broke the silence, "Take me.....please, i need you now." I look into her eyes and pull her close so that every part of our bodies are touching. I pick her up and carry her upstairs to my bedroom,walk in and slam the door behind us. I drop Taylor onto my bed and unbutton her jeans. We kept eye contact as i pull them down. When they were off she crawled to the top of my bed, and sat there motioning me to come to her with her finger.

(Taylor's POV)

I crawled up to the top of the bed to tease her. After telling her to come to me she just stood there. After a few seconds, she took her shirt off and followed by taking her pants off. She crawled up to the top where i was and pushed her lips against mine. Ugh how she turned me on. She broke the kiss by kissing down my stomach; she stopped right above my core. I whimpered as a sign to keep going. She took the sign and continued on. I felt her tongue drag across my entire core. She then started to make circles with her finger on my clit. I moaned with satisfaction, but it wasn't enough "Ughh Laura please" I heard a chuckle and that is when it happened. She moved her hands to hold my thighs and pushed her tongue into me. She moved her tongue in all the right ways, i followed her movements with my hips to keep the pleasure going. My body started to shake and thats when she stopped, looked up into my eyes and came back up to my face and crashed our lips together. Her tongue moving across my bottom lip begging for entry. I grant her wish and let her tongue enter my mouth, our tongues battling for dominance.

(Laura's POV)

As we are kissing passionately i snake my hand back down to her wet core and slide one digit into her. She moans into my mouth as i thrust hard and slow. I move my lips to her pulse point, bite down and start to suck. She moves her hands to my back and digs her nails into my back leaving long red marks. I add another digit inside of her, this lead her to gasp and moan "Laura!" I move my thumb across her clit and curl my fingers to hit her g spot. I whisper in her ear "Now that you've had me...cum for me" she lost control and her body started to shake, she let out moan as her back arched off the bed. She settled back down and I laid next to her; i push her hair behind her ear to grab her chin and pull it to me so our lips meet. After an intense make out session we settle down and cuddle each other...falling asleep in each others arms.

A/N not really sure where to go next with this. Any suggestions? Leave comments! Or message!