Chapter 6-Knights vs Dragons Part 2

"Now tremble in front of the power of the god-like Dragon." Masaru said with a evil grin on his face

"What is this feeling.....its the first time I felt intimidated by someone's unit" Hikaru said in his mind

"Now, I'll Liberate the Generation Zone. O flaming dragons, unleash your rage on my enemies and turn them into ashes. Stride Generation!!!"

"Divine Dragon Knight, Mustafa(Grade 4, Power 15000+)"
A white haired man riding on a dragon decends from the sky and stops right in the middle of the battlefield.

""∞" Flame's skill, when I stride, I can counter-blast one and discard a card and choose one column to retire. I retire the column with Fragment. Dragonic Fencer's skill, everytime my opponent's unit is retired, it gets 2000 power."

"I retire Flare Wing and I call Menace Laser Dragon(Grade 2, Power 9000). Menace Laser's skill, I can retire one of my opponent's unit if I have already retired one of my opponent's unit during this turn. I retire Brede and Fencer gets another 2000 power boost. Mustafa's skill, I counter-blast one and unflip one card from the G-zone (Divine Dragon Knight, Mustafa). Now I retire Millius and choose Menace Laser Dragon and give him a skill."

"Menace Laser attacks with boost from Dragonic Fencer. (Power 24000)"

"I don't guard. Damage check(Margal, Draw Trigger). Power to Altmile and I draw a card."

"Since Menace Laser's attack hits, I get to counter charge a card. Now Mustafa attack Altmile. I guard with Rainbow Guardian and with her sentinel ability, I discard one card and nullify the attack."

"Triple drive check (Dragon Dancer Tiffa, Heal Trigger)(Dragonic Aegis, Grade 1)(Dragon Knight, Ahmed, Grade 2) heal trigger, I get to recover a damage point. With that my turn ends."
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
Hikaru: Hand 5, Damage 5

Masaru: Hand 9, Damage 4
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
"Its my turn. Stand and draw. Liberate the Generation Zone. Stride Generation!!!"

"Shrouded Divine Knight, Gablade.(Grade 4, Power 15000+)"

"Altmile's stride skill, I'll call Knight of Reform Pir and Transmigration Knight, Brede. Both units get 5000 power and 2000 power each."

"I call Milky Way Unicorn behind the Vanguard.(Grade 1, Power 6000)"

"Brede attack the Vanguard!!!(Power 33000)"

"I guard with Dragon Dancer Tiffa, Demonic Dragon Mage and Intercept with Menace Laser.(Defence 36000)"

"My Vanguard attacks your Vanguard!!!(Power 36000)"

"I don't guard."

"Triple Drive(Pixy Assault Captain, Draw Trigger)(Blue Sky Knight, Altmile, Grade 3)(Knight of Twin Sword, Grade 2) all effects to Pir."

"Damage check, (Dragonic Striker, Critical Trigger) critical trigger, all effects to "∞" Flame.(Defence 18000)"

"Now Gablade's skill, I can superior call a grade 2 of greater unit from the deck. I call Knight of Fragment and both him and Pir gets 2000 power. Fragment attacks your Vanguard!!!(Power 29000)"

"I guard with Demonic Dragon Mage and Dragon Dancer Ekaterina. (Defence 33000)"

"Turn end."
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
Hikaru: Hand 6, Damage 5

Masaru: Hand 5, Damage 5
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
"Stand and draw. Time to unleash the most dangerous dragon. Liberate he Generation Zone!!Stride Generation!!!"

"Supreme Heavenly Emperor Dragon, Dragonic Overlord "The Ace"(Grade 4, Power 15000+)"
A dragon with heavy metal armor wielding a giant sword decends from the sky and gives out a loud roar

"The Ace's skill counter-blast 2 cards and I place a copy face up, now The Ace gets drive -1 but I gain the ability to stand my Vanguard. I use "∞" Flame's skill to retire Fragment and Pir and Fencer gets 4000 power."

"Again with this skill?"

"I call Dragon Knight, Ahmed (Grade 2, Power 9000) and activate his skill to counter charge 1 if a unit is retired due to a unit's skill. Now Ahmed attacks with boost from Fencer. (Power 20000)"

"I guard with Burning Mane Lion. (Defence 21000)"

"Now the Ace attacks Altmile.(Power 26000)"

"I nullify it with Rainbow Guardian. (Defence: Perfect Guard)"

"Twin drive, (Dragonic Striker, Critical Trigger)(Dragon Aegis, Grade 1)all effects to the Ace. Now the Ace stand once more. I use Tiny Flare's skill to put him into the soul and I retire 2 of your rearguards. Now the Ace attacks Altmile."

"Dang it, no guard."

"Drive Check, (Demonic Dragon Mage, Critical Trigger)(Dragonic Striker, Critical Trigger) all effects to the Ace"

"Damage check, first(Healing Pegasus, Heal Trigger)I recover one damage, second(Healing Pegasus, Heal Trigger) I recover one damage point and last......"

"I'm surprised that you still haven't given up yet. Considering how the situation currently looks like."

"Well, I would be sorry to my opponent if I give up during a battle."

"Nice resolve. Thought its already your last damage."

"Come on!!!"

Suddenly a flash of light appears and when Hikaru is able to see, he saw an orb of light floating in front of him.

"Wha-what is this?"

The orb suddenly spoke "Young man, by not giving up, you proved yourself worthy of leading us into battle. Do you have what it takes to wield this power?"

Immediately Hikaru answered "I think so, no, my answer is yes I have what it takes to wield this power of yours."

The orb then turned into a deck and floated towards Hikaru and after Hikaru grabbed it, the light disappears and Hikaru woke up to see that the GIAS fighting room had been resetted.

"Looks like you were able to obtain the trust and power of the white knights." Hikaru heard Masaru said

"White knights?"

"They are the reason I started these series of quest. To find people that are capable of using the White Knights."

"Wait, so your reason of creating this quest is not to try out your new deck?"

"Well, I have "tried" this deck out with countless people. Didn't you realize that I have mastered this deck?"

"So, the quest was all a trick?!?!"

"Nope. You still get your points. But I'll give you a point increase for your cooperation." Masaru said with a giant grin

"You liar!!!" Hikaru screamed as he screen zoomed out
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
Custom Card
Dragonic Overlord "∞" Flame
Grade: 3
Power: 11000
Skill:
[CONT](VC)Generation Break 2(This ability is active if you have two or more face up G-units in total on your [VC] or G-zone) During your turn, you may choose one of your opponent's rearguards for each unit with "Overlord" in your soul and retire the chosen unit and this unit gets [Power]+2000 for each unit that is retired and if your retired more than 4 units, this unit gets [Critical]+1

[AUTO](VC)[Counter-Blast 1 and choose one <Kagero> card from your hand and discard it] During your turn when your G-unit Stride, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your opponent's rearguard, and retire all rearguards in that column