Chapter 10-Truth Pt.2

"Let me explain this from the very begining." Ryume started "This all began on Cray."

Ryume snapped his finger and immediately the Milky Way Hologram zoomed out and went to another galaxy. Ryume snapped his finger once more and the hologram zoomed in showing a planet that looks just like Earth albiet greener.

"Whoa....." Kurosawa said in awe

"This is a hologram of Planet Cray....."

"Wait, Cray? As in the planet from the cardgame Cardfight!! Vanguard?" Hikaru asked

"Indeed."

"But, wasn't it just some imaginary planet?"

"No. Cray is as real as you and me. What happens on Earth may affect what happens on Cray and vice versa via Cardfight!! Vanguard." Ryume explained "And so let's begin the long story...."

"Question." Kurosawa asked with a serious expression "Can I go grab some popcorn?"

"No. You may not, boy-in-black." Ryume denied

"Okay....."

"*Clears throat* So where were we?"

"You are gonna tell us about some strange story?"

"Uh yes. This story will begin right at Cray. Cray was once a peaceful planet that was void of any unrest, aside from a few guys with loose screws. Then, one day, a strange creature, Nightmare, came into being on Cray." Ryume clicked his finger and the hologram zoomed into a big black hole. Inside the hole, a pair of red eyes can be seen. "Nightmare didn't like what he saw on Cray and decided to disrupt the peace on Cray. He created an army of corrupted units and started to spread destruction all over Cray."

"During this moment, three clans were created to face this crisis. They are Lagenda, Gale Wind and Abyss Dominator." Ryume continued "These three clans are able to hold back Nightmare and eventually, with the power of countless Cray warriors, seal away Nightmare, but before Nightmare was sealed, it transferred its conscious to one of the commanding units of Abyss Dominator. Through that unit, it started a rebellion in Abyss Dominator, corrupting most of the units and are slowly reaching to unseal Nightmare."

"Why didn't Gale Wind and that Lagenda help the Abyss Dominators?" Hikaru raised a question

"It is due to them being unable to reach the Abyss Dominators because they don't have the type of resistance towards dark energies like the Abyss Dominator. As such, they sought help from other Cray units and eventually found a group of people whom are then formed into a clan and that clan is your clan, Hikaru."

"Huh?!?" Hikaru let out a surprised voice

"That's quite the lore there...." Kurosawa remarked

"And that is precisely why you should master your deck as soon as possible." Selene said while walking into the room "I made some Chamomile Tea, let's calm down a bit. You must be thirsty from listening to a long story without drinking anything."

Selene poured tea into three cups and handed them to Hikaru and Kurosawa while drinking the last one herself

"Where's mine?" Ryume asked

"Here." Selene tossed a canned coffee at Ryume

"So what should I do then?" Hikaru asked

"Well, there is one thing that you should focus on." Selene said "That is to master your White Knight's deck."

"Huh?"

"Just play the White Knight's normally like what Masaru said but this time, don't recklessly fight guys or 'Corrupt Fighters' randomly." Ryume said "By the way, I'll give this to you as a gift or protection."

Ryume handed four copies of a card to Hikaru

"Use them wisely."

"Thanks, I guess....." Hikaru said

"Well, let's make our leave then." Kurosawa said "And that grumpy old man still didn't call me by my name....."

"Who are you calling 'old man' huh????" Ryume screamed

"Well then, thanks for everything today." Hikaru said "I'll be sure to be on alert."

"Let's hope that this time nothing dangerous will happen....."

"Yeah." Hikaru said while walking away with Kurosawa making faces at Ryume

~Meanwhile somewhere else~
"Tch, looks like that kid knew what is gonna happen already." said a masculine voice

"Eh? That's too soon......" a girl voice said "But even so, we're always a few steps ahead that those guys."

"As long as we did our jobs." One last male voice said "For the sake of reawaking Nightmare and fulfilling the Void's desires...."
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
*Character Information*
Hikaru Miyamoto
Age: 14

Height: 168 cm

Weight: 50 kg

Appearance: Brown messy hair a pair of blue eyes. Fair skin tone. Usually wears a white tee-shirt with a blue sleeveless jacket(unzipped) and a pair of dark blue jeans. Wears a pair of black and white shoes

Likes: Vanguard, Classic Novels(In Japanese and English)

Dislikes: Bullies, Masaru(A/N You know the reasons), Being annoyed

Vanguard Circle Colour: White

Clan: White Knight

Avatar Card: Great White Knight, Aaron

Personality: Usually calm, but gets hot-blooded when playing Vanguard. Is a determined person and will never back down without a fight even if the situation is not advantageous
***************************************************************
Featured unit
Holy Knight Arthur
Grade 4
Power: 15000+
Shield: None
Skills:
Stride (Released when both players' Vanguards are Grade 3 or greater)−Stride Step−[Choose one or more cards with the sum of their grades being 3 or greater from your hand, and discard them] Stride this card face up on your (VC)
[AUTO](VC)When this unit appears on the (VC), choose one of your units and remove any effects on it.(The unit is then placed as Stand)

Brave Guard Wolf
Grade 2
Power: 9000
Shield: 5000
Skills:
[AUTO](RC)[Soulblast 1] When this unit's attacks hits a vanguard, if you have a vanguard with <Aaron> in its card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your unit and remove any effects on it.(The unit is then placed as Stand)