I'm strong now, aren't I Father

EVER POV

Shaking with adrenaline I took steady strides to garra. All this blood lust was making me go crazy. I wanted to tear everyone in this stadium to shreds, bath myself in their blood. Trying to control this side of me was always and will always be tiring.

Garra wrapped his arms around me, he smelled so nice as I buried my face into his shoulder. I stayed silent, not wanting to speak because I knew my voice would hold so much evil and blood lust on it that I would lose control and become the beast that's hidden deep inside. Turning in Garra's arms to face the stadium I looked down to see Sasuke. His face held no emotion as he looked up at me and Garra.

"Garra before you go.... That man isn't you dad its Orochimaru, and when you go to-do you thing I'm going to fight him and kill him," I look up into his eyes. No expression on my face and non on his, he gives me a nod before kissing my head and walking down to the stadium.

Garra has an evil look on his face as the fight started between him and Sasuke. Without any warning a big explosion happens outside of the stadium. Everyone falls into a genjutus expect for me and a couple other people. Everyones in an up roar, leaf fighting sand and sound. Everything was in complete chaos but I wasn't going to lose my focus. Pouring all of my energy into my feet I jump to land right beside the hokage before my father could finish his protection barrier.

"Well look what the cat brought in a slimy snake," I sneered at him with venom in my voice as I stared him down.

He had taken off Garra's dads skin, so now I was staring at the man I hate with all my well-being.

"Well hello dear daughter of mine," did I ever tell you I hate it when he talks cause his stupid tongue always slithers out like a snakes it's horrible.

"DEMON FORM LVL 20" The power rushed through me, changing me not into a demon with wings but a wolf demon with 8 tails 5 held the elements one held the power to control blood and the other two held light and dark or good and evil you could say.

My power was so strong it broke my fathers barrier. He's face showed fear that only I caught as he covered it up with laughter.

"Dear daughter you were holding back on me for years weren't you, WELL IM HERE NOW SO SHOW ME YOU POWER, DEAR DAUGHTER," rushing at him with great speed my light tail formed a spear and aimed it for his feet so he would jump well my dark tail form little daggers the hit his legs and his arms.

Hitting him with fast attacks, my fire tail and my lightening tail combined to to make tiny little bombs that surrounded him that all went of after he hit one. Getting close enough my earth tail stabbed him in the abdomen as my fist(which was covered in lightning ) hit him in the face sending him flying.

"Im not going to let you win father." With that my blood tail started to control all the blood from my father. One rope of blood grabbed his arm well another grabbed his other arm. By the end my father was strung up, his head dropping.

Laughter, that's what I heard coming from him.

"You have grown in power a lot actually, you can seriously hurt me daughter. You are one to fear." I couldn't control my anger as that man laugh, all my tails poured energy in to this into this tiny ball over top of my head. With on look from the hokage I aimed and let the power go. And let me tell you it was distractive. It disintegrate anything in its path and held so much power. When it was done I crumpled to my knees huffing and puffing.

"He escaped," I said in a sad tone, just as my power was about to hit him someone popped in and saved him.

My father had come here to kill the Hokage and leave the leaf in ruins but it didn't really work now did it. I felt the hokage kneeled beside me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"You're powerful enough to start a great war on you own with no on to back you up, and you would still win against the great nations, one day he will cross your path again and you will finish what he started.