Preference- What you did on Star Wars Episode VII release day

🎶and on the 3rd day of FOB-MAS, @thanxs_pete gave to me-🎶 this preference in honor of Episode VII coming out on Friday. (And we all know the guys are all huge fans of Star Wars)

Patrick:
Unlike the rest of the guys, you guys waited a little while to see it, at least after most of the crowds had died down (about a week or 2 later)

Pete:
He tried getting you guys tickets to the release, but sadly wasn't able to get any. He instead bought some tickets for the midnight showing nearby.

Joe:
You guys found a sitter for Ruby, got dinner beforehand, and saw the midnight showing. You considered dressing up for it, but decided against it because you didn't want to risk anything happening to Joe's back.

Andy:
You binge watched the first 6 all day, and catching the midnight showing to finish off your marathon.

Sorry that that sucked! I just now thought of this since I needed something for the 3rd day of FOB-MAS.

In case you were wondering, I'm doing my own little FOB-MAS since FOB won't do it again this year, sadly. You can catch up on the first 2 days on my insta (@thanxs_pete) and see whenever I do something for the rest of the few days! Just know, not every day is completely FOB related (day 1 was literally just me posting a selfie in a mini Santa hat after announcing this whole thing). I'm thinking up everything as I go, so pls check my insta for daily weirdness!