Oneshot-Patrick

Ok, guys, can I PLEASE get your requests? I can't think of stuff all the time!

(Y/n)-your name
(B/f/n)-best friend's name
(F/n)-friend's name

(Low-key inspired by Britney Spears' My Only Wish (This Year))

Christmas had never been enjoyable for you. Every year, all your friends had boyfriends and girlfriends, but you were stuck alone. Frankly, you were tired of having no one to kiss under the mistletoe.

It was Christmas Eve, and you were laying in bed, trying to fall asleep. Even though you were eternally single, you still kinda looked forward to Christmas. But, no matter how excited you were, you could normally fall asleep no problem.

"Why am I always single this time of year?" You asked yourself. "Why am I always the single one?"

Realizing that you were practically never going to fall asleep at a decent hour, you decided to turn on Nightmare Before Christmas to help you sleep.

It actually did help, because you fell asleep halfway through.

The next morning, you woke up to see the typical snow outside. You checked all your social medias and texted you friends and family before heading downstairs to grab some breakfast.

"Oh, hey, you're up," you heard a voice say as soon as you got downstairs.

You quickly turned towards your Christmas tree to see Patrick Stump, just casually sitting under your tree with a red bow on top of his fedora. You quickly tried fixing your hair to look a bit presentable.

"No, you look fine," he reassured you. "I like your pajamas."

"Um... Thanks?" you responded. "This may seem extremely rude, but why are you in my house?"

"Oh, thanks to (y/b/f). She's friends with Pete, you know. Convinced me to come over. You seem pretty nice, really. We were talking about you for a while."

"Um... Wow, thanks for the complement? Want some breakfast or something?"

"Sure."

You both went into your kitchen and started trying to decide what to make. You ended up deciding on making pancakes, so you started doing that.

"So, (y/n), tell me about yourself," Patrick said, starting to make a pancake.

"Well, if you've been talking to (y/b/f), then you should pretty much already know, correct?"

"True."

We finished up the pancakes and started eating them on my couch. We kept on talking about how insane yours were, as Patrick had some insane stories.

"Hey, we should go outside in the snow," you brought up.

"Not a bad idea, just maybe change out of your pajamas first."

"Ugh, ok, mom..." you replied sarcastically as you headed back up to your bedroom.

You quickly changed into some clothes that weren't pajamas (*groans*) and met Patrick downstairs to go out in the snow.

You were walking around this park near your house when you felt a snowball hit your shoulder. You turned around to see Patrick holding a bunch of them in his arm.

"Oh, it's on!" You exclaimed, quickly making one and throwing it at his face.

"Hey, watch the glasses!" he exclaimed, taking them off and putting them in the pocket of his coat.