Phone calls

LEX
-
"Woah" Teegan smiled looking around, "is that J.K Rowling?! Mom you have to introduce me! Oo that's Candace Bushnell!! PLEASE MOM INTRODUCE ME!"

"Teegan hold on" I laughed grabbing a champagne glass off of a waiters tray,"okay now we can go"

"Oo can I get one"

"You're only 14 Teegan lets keep going" I guided her towards Candace.

"Hey isn't the writer guy! From the car accident" she pointed across the room.

"Nope that's impossible"I laughed turning around to see Kian and a younger boy across the room,"oh my god it is"

"Go talk to him! Clear up the whole accident thing"

"Um...I couldn't take my eyes off of him," how about you um...we go um talk to Candace" I continued walking, "hey Candace! This is my daughter Teegan! Um...she'd love to pick your brain about something. I'm sorry would you excuse me for a minute" I left Teegan with Candance because I could stop starring at Kian.
I grabbed my phone and dialled his number.

"Hey? What's up??"

"YOU BROUGHT ZANDER! why'd you bring Zander!"

"What?"

"I'm at the Golden Awards"

"Oh. Why are you here?"

"Because I'm a nominated novelist! Ass hole"

"Right! Well I didn't read the paper thing in the mail! Excuse me! I um..."

"They're going to say the nominees and then my name is going to be called and he's going to start looking for me and if I win he might burst out of his seat and claim I'm his mother! Kian you didn't think this through!"

"'No I really didn't! Okay you know what. Um. Why don't you just have T go on stage for you?"

" because then he'll see Teegan!"

"True. True"

"Dad who are you talking to?" I heard Zander whisper in the back.

"My friend from the acting academy let me just take this call. Why don't you go chat with....josh hutcherson!hes funny, or Peyton List she's hot and right over there buddy" there was a quick pause,"okay he's gone"

"KIAN! I cannot believe you right now just. Why are you here?"

"I'm nominated for actor of the year! Wow way to read that paper!"

"I didn't read the acting side"

"Why?"

"Cause if I saw your name I wouldn't have come!"

"Ouch"

"Just can't you send someone to pick him up"

"Why him?"

"Because he's in the dark with a light switch and no bulb"

"That doesn't make sense"

"Our story, every single moment of it including now is the dark, he has an idea of who I am is the light switch, and I'm the bulb"

"But he does have a bulb"

"Just not with him! Listen" I sighed, "if you can get him to not out burst when my name is called my PR team and I will be supper happy"

"Fine. I'll brief him before madam president"

"Shut up! And just do it dork wad"

"I prefer dork ball it's much more organised and professional. A wad is just eh"

"GO!" I hung up laughing.

Can't wait to see how this plays out.