Peaches

Sorry. Greys Anatomy got me fucked up.
I suck at smut. FYI

Lex
-
"Is it too late to fuck?!" He laughed, "it's never to late to fuck baby girl" he pulled me On top of him. I smirked as he pushed my hair back.
I straddled him as we made out. I began grinding deep of his hips and I could feel his manhood harden through the thin pyjama bottoms.

"Fuck" he moaned, he flipped me over and now he was on top. I didn't bother changing into clothes from earlier so I was still in my bra and underwear. I tugged on his sweatpants and sent them to his ankles. He wiggled them off.
He began to kiss my jaw and led those kisses to my neck and he began Leaving love bites down my body. Any where and every where That'd make me moan. He bit my thin soaking underwear and pulled in down my legs. He hovered over me scanning my body and I felt my cheeks burn.

"Baby you're still perfect" he whispered in my ear as he put himself inside me. This sent my head back and make me arch my back.
I moaned, and I echoed through the house.

"Sh baby girl you'll wake the kids" he put his finger over my mouth. He continued pumping in and out of me and it set my core on fire. I dug my fingernails in his back trying to get a hold. I couldn't help but moan and very time one escaped my lips he would smirk.
The warm feeling in my core couldn't be contained anymore, and I guess neither could his. We both reached our highs. He fell beside me and pulled on top of him. So both of our sweaty bare chests were pressed against each other's.

"You smell like peaches" he took a deep breath.

"Peaches?"  I laughed.

"Yeah"

"Dork"

"I think my back is bleeding"

"Whoops"  I laughed kissing his chin. I laid there and listened to his perfect heart beat. I miss his heart beat. I shut my eyes and just listened.

Then I heard it. The sound of the front door opening.

"Lex?" I heard Jim's voice echo through the house.

"Fuck" I looked at Kian. 
-
-
Oh fuck.