Mexico

LEX

-

A tropical Island. Thats where I want to go. To just get away from everything. Not with the kids or Kian just me. I want to see if guys will look at me the way they used to or if my life is completely over from being a fun single girl. 

This hospital room is repressing, it smells like hand sanitizer and salt. 

Im bored as hell. 

Im leaving in the morning tomorrow, Ive been here for two weeks and Kian visited me once, and the kids zero times. I pushed em' away. I miss them with all my heart but its nice, the quiet. 

I haven't talked to any of them besides Kian, he said they needed time to heal just like i did. 

He's not even going to pick me up tomorrow, Izzi is. None of them are answering their phones but I'm still not worried. Im heartless I know but...its nice just having me and the babies. 

"Hey!" Izzi rushed in, "Im so sorry...I just I was a bad sister I should have come sooner"

"No" I smiled, "You shouldn't have, its fine. Im fine, We're all fine but thank you for coming.I can't get a hold of the kids, or Kian so..."

"Teegan left me a voicemail. They're in Tulum, Mexico"

"They're where?" I gasped crying. 

"Mexico?"

"They're in Mexico, drinking tropical drinks by a beautiful ocean while they have people wait to their every need. They're probably all flirting with different people, Im here. In the hospital, shot, pregnant and alone and I thought I was okay with it but they're in Mexico having fun while I crashed 2 times last week, I was dead more than 2 last week and their in Mexico" I laughed and cried, "They're having a fiesta  and Im here"

"I know babe" She sat beside me. 

"Izzi I can't do this. I can't be a mom anymore. I can't. I cannot at all. Im such a bad mother and I want a fresh start start with my new babies, I don't want Kian to help with these kids. I want him to take Teegan and Zander away with him and love them more than I could even though I try so hard, I need a new start and I don't know how to do that with out ruining everything"

"Do you remember when you went to Paris , or Milan I forget which one and you came back and you were so happy to just get away from all this drama here. Maybe you should do that, and then when they're ready to find you they'll reach out and if they don't well then you have your fresh start. Either way you're leaving it up to them"

"This is crazy" I wiped my tears, "Im going to leave my family and hope they bother looking for me"

"where do you want to go?" Izzi opened up her laptop from her bag. 

"Home" I whispered. 

"Huntington Beach?"

"Hawaii"

"There's a flight leaving tomorrow night at 10:45 out of LAX"

"I'll take it"

-

guys idek. should she go?