Love you too.

Longer chapter. Lol. Finally amirite?
LEX
-
"My what?" Teegan looked crushed, "my brother?" She started to cry.

"Teegan"  I reached for her arm.

"NO!" She snatched it away, "I told you I didn't want anything to do with them!"

"Teegan don't be rude"

"Don't be rude? DONT BE RUDE?
How could you say that to me! I'm not the rude one! I wasn't the one who cheated on you!" She turned to Kian, "or the idiot who went with the Cheater" she looked to Zander , "I don't want to know anything about them. I want to go home"

"Then go home. But I want to know my son! And you're not going to take that away from me!" I stomped.

"Teegan" Zander whispered, "I'm sorry"

"For what!?" She stomped, "for being too young to understand what my mom and him were going through, for being forced away from us, for being kept in the dark for so long or the fact you didn't have a present mom for 10 years Zander. 10!"

"I'm sorry at the fact you can't see whose at fault"

"And who is at fault?"

"None of us. We were all too young, and naive"

"That's bullshit! And you know it!youre just trying to be the good positive kid"

"Are you fucking joking?" He laughed , "I've ran away four times. I smoke weed, and drink. I'm anything but the good positive kid"

"Smoke? You smoke! That could kill you are you an idiot! Don't drink either! How could you? And running away! You could be put in a brothel Zander!" Teegan slapped his arm.

"Hey kiddos. Why don't we go grab some take out" I interrupted, "and go back to our house"

"Yeah" Zander smiled.

"Isn't dad home?" Teegan scoffed.

"He's staying at the office tonight turnip"

"Fine. Whatever"she walked towards the car.

--
KIAN
-
I stood there watching. Her put the key into the red door. Her hands were shaking. She swung open the door gently and went in. I followed along with Teegan and Zander.

"Sorry it's a mess. We had to let Jamie our maid go" she kicked aside a pair of sneakers.

"Why?" Zander looked around.

"She just...she wasn't a good fit for us"

"Aka Jamie smoked pot and was a hippie" Teegan took off her heels and threw them aside.

"Well we wouldn't need a maid if you'd just put them in your shoe rack! Go put them upstairs now"

"Okay" Teegan sighed.

"Sorry about this were usually not like this. We function in an unfunctioning manner and it's just everywhere" she began taking the food out.

"It's okay we're unfunctioning too" Zander laughed helping her.

I haven't said a word. Why am I so scared? Just say something. Anything!

"Anything but functioning!" I blurted out super loud.
They both looked at me confused.

"Anyway?" Zander looked to her, " I want to be a writer too. It's crazy I just have always been crazy about making stories and now I know where I get it from. I actually used to make up stories about who you were"

She smiled politely.

"What's Teegan into?"

"Boys. Tennis. Political stuff, writing and acting"