Leo

Poor Jason, thought Leo. That Piper was a handful, she was. Hee. Leo ate his pizza during the awkward silence and quickly excused himself. He opened the door to Hazel's room and poked his head in. She was still eating in the dining room. Better for Leo. He let himself in and shut the door behind him. Searching the bookshelves positioned on either side of the giant bed in the center of the room, Leo looked for a book labeled DIARY. He hoped that he could skim through the pages and discover whether her heart belonged to Leo or Frank.

He finally found a hot pink book labeled, "My Princess Diary" with hearts around the edge of the book. Figures. Girls and their feminine-ness. Leo eagerly slid the book out of the magically carved wooden shelf and quickly began opening it. He flipped through pages and pages of garbage before finally spotting his name on page 27. He quickly read the sentence that included his label. Stunned, he reread it. But still it said the same thing; "Frank really is a sweet guy, but Leo - I don't know. There's just something about him that makes me feel weird around him. But in a good way. He is humorous and clever, but curious as well. In fact, I wouldn't put it past him to read you, diary. Which is why I cast a spell on your pages that will make sure that I catch any unwanted readers red-handed."

At this Leo smiled. This was exactly what he wanted to hear! Well, except for that last part....but he wouldn't let a stupid spell get in his way. It was just a freakin' spell. Hazel didn't know much magic, so how much damage could she cause? And anyway, like he said, it was just a spell. He had conquered monsters worthy of one HUNDRED spells.

As he glanced down at the page to read more, his smile turned into an expression of mock horror. So this was what Hazel meant when she said that she would catch the thief red-handed...

(A/N)

Again, sorry about the length. I just needed to stop it there because I wanted a cliffie 😊😋 I'll write another chapter later. Yay! I'm up to Nico! Anyway, Arrividerci! (I doubt I spelled that right)