Annabeth

Nooooooooooooo!

My story deleted :(((((((((

I thought I saved it :(((((((((((((

Sorry, guys. I guess I'll rewrite it.

Sorry about that y part 😊 I bet y'all were like what the fudge?

333 reads! I totally owe you guys for that.

Here ya go!

(Comment)

---------

Annabeth's hands shook as she glared into the spider's multiple eyes. She couldn't believe that she was about to die! She had finally gotten Percy back and now she'd never see him again.

Ever.

She wiped a tear from her eye with the one hand that wasn't glued to the web. Annabeth glanced over at Percy who was fighting back tears as well. Her heart sank.

"Annabeth..." Percy croaked.

"Yeah."

"Whatever happens...just know that I love you."

"I-I love you too." Annabeth replied, supplying a fresh batch of tears.

"All done saying your goodbyes?" Asked Arachne in her sickly sweet voice. Suddenly Percy's eyes glazed over with determination.

"No. This is NOT goodbye," he stated, lunging at Annabeth's jeans with his mouth wide open. Almost as wide as Annabeth's eyes.

"PERSEUS JACKSON WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING??" She yelled at him. He chuckled.

"Just grabbing your knife for ya sweetheart." She blushed. He now had her knife in his mouth after grabbing it from her back pocket. He managed to cut his right arm from the web and transferred the weapon from his mouth to his hand. He then cut the rest of himself out of the web and lunged toward Arachne.

She simply took a step back and he face-planted on the hard ground, feeling like an idiot. Dragging himself to his feet, he narrowed his eyes and prepared himself for the battle of life and death.

(A/N)

Mkai I know it was short but I just felt the need to switch to Percy so that will be up in the next ten minutes, hopefully a long one. Please check out my other books and I'm very sorry as I accidentally deleted Dear Digital Diary and I am way too lazy too rewrite it. So far I have Get Real and Sickly Sweet, the first one being a romantic fiction and the second being fantasy-horror. Please vote, comment, and follow.

I love you all!

Xoxoxoxoxox

Me

PS no comments which means no new characters 😢