Chapter 12: The Battle

Ethan and l rushed to MUTANT LABS and  we were late. lt wasn't our fault at all, Burger king took twenty minutes just to make our food. " Why were you two late? lf you guys want to help your friend, you guys have to come here earlier." Ethan changed the subject. " So, Siggato did you finish the mutahuman watch?" Siggato nodded while slurping a slurpie. l took the watch and the tiny ear piece. " Edward, this watch will find Tyler and find out where he is hiding. The ear piece is for us to talk to you while to are getting Tyler." Said Dr. Fisher.

I put on the watch and the tiny ear peice. I ran outside and turned on the watch. It started to beep like a alarm clock. Siggato really had to put an alarm clock sound in the watch. An arrow on the watch said to go right, then left. I know that Siggato and Ethan made the watch, but l couldn't stand the loud beep. I realized something, the watch was leading me to the scene where I saw Tyler. And there he was, looking forward at me. He looked mad, and l don't mean the " you ate the last cheese bread" mad, l mean the " l will fight you to the death" mad.

I put my finger to the ear piece. " Hey guys, l just have one question for you, HOW AM I GOING TO BEAT THIS GUY?!" I shrieked. Tyler shot fire from his hands right at me. I dodged the fire. Tyler shot fireballs at me with speed. The fireballs hit me and I started to fly to a wall. "Edward, use your speed to make a torando. The wind will hit Tyler while he is flying." Said Dr. Fisher. I think Mr. Fisher was watching too much "The Flash" shows on T.V. I tried what he said. I know it might sound like l've gone to the crazy side, but I ether do what Dr.Fisher is saying, or l get defeated my my best friend who I think lost his memory. I swing my as super fast and it made a torando. But before the wind could hit Tyler, he fell down and speed-punched me right in the jaw. I fell down and that's when Tyler super-speeded to MUTANT LABS.