Chapter 17: The Final Battle

I ran to the bathroom.  Luckily, no one was there. What am l saying,  A ROBOT is attacking and Eagle Boy is fighting him.  I put on the ring.  The ring popped open and a suit popped out and attached to my body. This suit felt so comfy. " I wonder how to put this suit off?"  I said. The suit was sucked back to the ring.  That was weird. I put on my suit back on and saw Eagle Boy punching  THE ROBOT. THE ROBOT caught Eagle Boy and threw him up to the roof. THE ROBOT flew up to the roof, but luckily l grabbed THE ROBOT's leg.  Eagle was lying there unconscious. " You wish Burning Flame was here to save you hero, but we all know that he won't have the time.¨ THE ROBOT said. 

He grabbed Eagle Boy by the throat and was going to drop Eagle Boy into the hard concrete.  " HIS NAME IS EAGLE BOY, ROBOT!" l yelled. He threw Eagle Boy off the roof.  " This Eagle Boy was a good fighter, but he couldn't beat me." THE ROBOT said. He was about to blast me with his ray and Eagle Boy was flying right behind him. " We'll see about that." Eagle Boy fired a blast at THE ROBOT which pushed him to the floor. Eagle Boy charged at THE ROBOT and punched him to the wall. " Hey Edward, did you get all the people out of the school?" Eagle Boy asked. I nodded. THE ROBOT flew and smacked Eagle Boy to the ground. I ran right behind them and slammed THE ROBOT to the ground. Everybody was in shock at what THE ROBOT did to the school. ¨ Hey Eagle Boy,  What if l hit some of your friends here with a blast full of power?¨ THE ROBOT asked. He fired a blast at his sister, Trisa.  " NOOO!¨ Eagle Boy yelled. Eagle Boy shot a blast right to THE ROBOT's  iron mask.  

THE ROBOT's mask popped off and Eagle Boy  was speechless.  I walked to Eagle boy and whispered. ¨ Eagle Boy, who is he?.¨ I asked. He responded really sadly. " That's my cousin,  everyone thought he died in a car crash."  THE ROBOT looked at me and smiled. " I see you don't want to see someone hurt." He shot Nina with a blast.  " NOOO!" I yelled.  " Your going down Robot!" Eagle Boy yelled. Eagle Boy ran at THE ROBOT with all of his might and pounced. But THE ROBOT caught him and threw him to the ground.  " You think your a hero.  I fought many opponents and you fight like my cousin." THE ROBOT said. Eagle Boy was knocked out. " Time to die, Eagle Boy." THE ROBOT said. His chest plate started to charge a blast so powerful, it could destroy a skyscraper.  I was in shock, ( yet again).  I ran at THE ROBOT and punched him right in the jaw.  THE ROBOT grabbed Eagle Boy by the throat and flew to the roof.