Chapter 16: School Disaster

It's Friday, oh beautiful Friday.  I was in home room and it was going out pretty good. I was typing my essay while listening to music.  I took my watch with me in case Tyler found where THE ROBOT is going. Three beeps is he is coming to kill you. Two beeps is he is near you. One beep is not near you, I got this. The watch buzzed. " BEEP, BEEP, BEEP,BEEP,BEEP" Five beeps?  Tyler didn't tell me about five beeps.  I looked at Ethan. " Ethan, do you know what happens when this watch beeps five times?" l asked.  Ethan's eyes glowed.  Ethan put his hands around his head. " UGHHHHH!"  Ethan yelped. Ethan fell down.  I looked behind me and saw THE ROBOT flying at the school. 

I picked up Ethan and yelled " RUN!" The class ran to the hallway and THE ROBOT fired a powerful ray and the wall blew up. THE ROBOT looked at Ethan and l and said " I have finally found you Edward. And since Burning Flame isn't here, l have the power to kill you." I was confused. Who was Burning Flame and if he was alive why won't he help us? My watch buzzed. " Hey Edward, Eagle Boy here. I'm coming to your rescue,  just run, but don't run super fast, just run like a human." THE ROBOT ran at Ethan and l ran to the door. I ran to the elevator, but THE ROBOT smashed the door and shot at the elevator. The elevator exploded . THE ROBOT charged up his ray and before he can fire it, Tyler smashed trough the ceiling as Eagle Boy which smashed the robot to the second floor. " Edward get everybody out of here, I got this." Tyler said. He handed me a ring. " But what about Ethan?" l asked. " I'll help him, just get everybody out of here."