Chapter 13: The Lockup

I ran after Tyler with my might. " Hey Siggato, Tyler is running to MUTANT LABS. Lockup, NOW!" l said. Siggato locked up and Tyler stopped. " You can't come inside now Tyler. MUTANT LABS locked up. You can get in.¨ I said.  He grinned at me and threw a big fireball and it went to a puff of smoke. The last thing l saw was Tyler burning a hole inside. He was inside. l ran inside and saw Tyler run inside where Ethan and the others were. L was running in the pitch black hallway and l saw a light. It was Tyler. He was about to shoot a blast of fire at Ethan and the others.  

I ran and Speed- Punched him right on his jaw. he fell down and he was knocked out.  Ethan looked at me with shock. Tyler inflamed and we saw that he was wearing a costume. It had fire-proofing, water-proofing, cloaking. a mask that covered the entire face, an capital E on the middle, coloring, a utility belt, a cape that looked like the RED X cape from the comics, he had lots of technology  and it looked like an Eagle. Two hours later, Tyler woke up and  looked around. ¨ Hey Tyler, You might know who l am.¨ i said. Tyler looked at me then raised his arm at me his fist clenched and his suit sucked from his body and the whole suit went inside a ring that he made. ¨ Of course l remember you Edward and Ethan.¨  He looked at Dr.Fisher, Sigatto, and Sophie. "Hey Edward, who are these people" he asked.  

" Tyler, this is Sigatto, Sophie and Dr.Fisher." l said. Ethan was dumbstruck. " TYLER IS ALIVE?" he said. Tyler looked at me and Ethan. " Can l speak with Edward and Ethan for a minute?" Ethan and l followed Tyler to the hallway. " Edward, Ethan, You guys can't tell anyone that l am alive." Tyler said. Ethan looked at me and asked, " Tyler, l have to know what do you call yourself when you are in that eagle suit?"  My hand went to my face. " Ethan, this is not the time for questions, even though we want to know, but did you not know that a person in a robotic suit is roaming the city here." Tyler looked at me. " Ethan, if you really want to know what l call myself when i am in the suit, i'll tell you. l call myself Eagle Boy." Tyler walks to the exit, waves he's hand and walks away.