Epilogue

I ran to Eagle Boy with all my might. Ethan flew to where I stopped. " Tyler's really lucky he has a healing factor Ed, If he didn't, he would never hold a eagle-rang again. " I looked at Ethan. 

" I can't believe that Eagle Boy risked his life to save all of us.  I don't know how long he's going to be in a coma" I said. Ethan looked at all the students in the school. They were frozen with fear. After what the students had witnessed with their own eyes. The school burned, broken, half the school was destroyed. They saw Trisa, Taylor, and Nina on the ground, motionless, eyes closed, as if a dead body inside a casket. 

I saw what THE ROBOT did to these people. THE ROBOT tried to kill millions of people and when I saw Trisa,Nina,and Taylor lying there, I thought that he finished part of his plan. 

" Ethan, can you teleport Eagle Boy, Trisa, Nina, and Taylor to MUTANT LABS, so Siggato can try to fix up and even save those three girls?" I asked. Ethan looked at me and nodded his head 

" Sure, school might be over for a couple of months.  I'll make sure that they will be in safe hands. I'll meet you there and run fast enough that they see a blur.  Got it?"  Ethan said. 

I nodded.  Ethan, Eagle Boy, Trisa, Nina, and Taylor glowed, then in a flash, they were gone.  I stood in a running pose. I looked at the remains of Tyler's cousin.  I felt lightning run to my eyes and before I knew it I was gone, in a blur.