Chapter 15: The Lair

I walked closer to the tube and a door opened.  The tube looked like it was going up to some where.  I went inside and I felt pushed air on my body while my body pushed up to the Lair. I saw Ethan dumbfounded at the work and saw a red light. The light turned green and Ethan went up with me.  We saw Tyler typing on a big computer. l peeked some more and l saw three robots work on his suit. Suddenly a siren went off. " INTRUDER,INTRUDER!" Tyler looked to his right. "Ethan, Edward come here, NOW!" said Tyler. We walked to him amazed at the stuff that he made. " Tyler, did you make all of this?!" Ethan asked.   Tyler wasn't surprised, Ethan is smart but he knew that he couldn't make all of this.   

" Edward, Ethan. You might be surprised at my work.  After my deep slumber, l noticed that l was on fire.  Luckily, no one was there when i woke up. l deflamed  and they buried me in the graveyard. I popped out and flew to this tree which I used to stay alive." Tyler explained.  I was dumbfounded. I was so dumbfounded, l looked dumb to the start.  I looked at a robotic suit that was barley finished.  " Hey Tyler, what are your robots working on ?" l asked. Tyler looked at the robotic suit. " Edward, l am working on a invincible robotic suit that will help me defeat the robot. " Tyler explained. Ethan eyes popped open. " Do you mean, the INCREDIBLE DEATH ROBOT?! "   Ethan said with an high voice. Tyler and l were confused. l didn't know if he was referring to Tyler's robotic suit or Tyler's enemy.  Ethan looked miffed. " I'm talking about Tyler's enemy. " Ethan said. Tyler and l nodded in a creepy look, like when a stranger asks you for some food.