Beautiful

When I first saw you I already knew

There was something inside of you

Something I thought that I would never find

Angel of mine

I look at you, lookin' at me

Now I know why they say the best things are free

I'm gonna love you boy you are so fine

Angel of Mine

How you changed my world you'll never know

I'm different now, you helped me grow

You came into my life sent from above

When I lost all hope you showed me love

I'm checkin' for ya boy you're right on time

Angel of Mine

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carmen

   I was sitting in the Doctors office, nervous, praying that I don't have AIDS. I do NOT need to live with that. Especially being around Chres, I don't want him to not like me anymore..... and I think I like him too. 

  Soon the doctor came back out.

"Great news, Ms. Carmen, you are negative! Congratulations." He said, handing me the papers. I jumped with joy at the news. I couldn't stop smiling, as Caleb came and hugged me.

"This is awesome, sis!" He said. The air filled with sighs of relief. "I know mom is gone now, and dad still doesn't want anything to do with us, but I swear on my life Im gonna take care of you." he said still hugging me.

"I love you, bro" I said.

"I love you too sis, with everything I have, I love you, and I don't wanna lose you, we're all we got left"  

"We all we got" I said, making that a saying that me and him were gonna live by.

  ************************

    I never told Chres that there was a chance that I had AIDS and I never plan on it, ever. Im just gonna leave that alone forever. I was going over to Chres's today. Caleb dropped me off, and said he was coming no later than 8, so I'm spending the rest of the day with him. I knocked on his door and a beautiful, darkskinned woman opened the door. 

"Hi, can I help you?" She said.

"Hi, Im looking for Chres" I said. 

"CHRES THERES A BEAUTIFUL GIRL DOWN HERE TO SEE YOU" she yelled, smiling at me. I saw him running down the stairs.

"Thanks mom" He said, as she walked away.

"Come on" he said, leading me upstairs. 

We were in his room listening to Tupac "Soulja's Story" 

"Is it my fault, just cause I'm a young black male? Cops sweat me as if my destiny is makin crack sales Only fifteen and got problems, Cops on my tail, so I bail til I dodge 'em"  He rapped, while sitting at his computer. I was sitting on the bed on his laptop. I looked up at his bare back, unaware that he had taken his shirt off.

"Got hot?" I said, giggling as he turned to me. 

"Why do you like what you see?"  He said, smirking. 

"I could, perhaps": I said closing his laptop. He walked over and sat down next to me. 

"Look Carmen, I really like you" He said. "I don't like you for your looks. It seems that everyone does, but I don't. I love how strong you are. You're mom just died, and you remain smiling that beautiful smile." He said, rubbing his hand against my cheek. I barely heard anything he said, because I was imagining myself licking his abs omg. 

"Carmen?" He said, waving his hand in front of my face.

"Huh?" I said, shaking my head.

"Did you hear anything I just said?" He asked, laughing.

"Uh yeah, ha, I like you too" Im said. He leaned in and kissed me. It wasn't like last time, it was.... better. And thats when I realized he might be the one. Fuck Jacob..... Chres was and angel....

Angel of mine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WUZ DIS GEWD ENUFF FO U?

Lol jk. Hiiiiii I updated fo u bishes. 

How was it? Tell me!!! Comment and like!!!!

LYRICS AT THE BEGINNING: "ANGEL OF MINE" By Monica. Song also in the youtube link on the side :) Its beautiful I sung it for a talent show and I love it!!! 

Roc Royal on the side AKA CHRES!! JESUS!!

K BYE!!