Made Me Love You

Said you must be one of the top models

Body curved like a pop bottle

Got me sweating like a boxer baby

I done stumbled up on a perfect lady 

Could this be what heaven sent to me

An angel come to set me free

Love has been a stranger to me

And myself keeps telling me that

This is not supposed to happen brother you’ve been hurt too many times before

First I tripped, then I slipped, then I fell

You made me love you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         -skipping to Fall-

   Its been months since I been going out with Chres. This has been the best months of my life. I had spent the night at Chres's house the night before. No we didn't anything. The words of my brother lingered in my head. "Don't get pregnant". He said.  So me and Chres just spent the night together enjoying eachother's presence. We've passed the crazy horny teens stage. Now we're both more mature in our relationship. During my 2 weeks off from school I was there a lot and my brother didn't seem to mind, since him and Taylor has been going out for a while and she seems to be over there a lot. 

"Did you ever tell Jacob about Cecilia" He ask.

"Nope." I said non chalant.

"Its been months girl.. he might got it by now!" He said.

"So? Im not fucking with him..."

"You better not be" he said giving me a wet sloppy kiss on my lips.

"Ew you got slobber on my mouth!" I yelled. 

"You know you love it." he said, giving me another one. It turned into a complete sloppy make out section, but it came to a stop before it turned into something else.

"You are something else" I said. "but I know its because you love me." 

'"Damn right" He said. 

"I should get going I haven't really talked my brother in a couple of days, ha" I said, getting up.

"Now?" he said, with a puppy dog face. He was absolutely the cutest. 

"Yes now... I'll be back I promise" I said. I gathered my things and went out to the car. 

************************

I made it over to my house and walked inside. And yeah. They were fucking on the couch.

"Oh my.."  I said.

"Oh hi, Carmen." He said. 

"Im not judging you. I've done it on the couch too." I said, laughing. Taylor pulled the covers off the floor on to her body. 

"Taylor, I've seen you naked before don't act shy" I winked. No me and Taylor never had a thing, we had a sleep over and she forgot I was in her room after she took a shower, I just wanted to scare Caleb... which worked. 

"Ha, don't be scared it was just a peek" I said. I went to the refridgerator to get a water, because I was lowkey disgusted. 

So how has your week been" Caleb asked, putting his clothes on. 

"Eh..." I said. 

"Hey Taylor can you give us a minute? You can shower in my bathroom" He said.

"Okay, but Carmen you're talking to me too after" she said, pointing to me. I nodded, as she walked away.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"I really love Chres ok.... but I just can't get Jacob off my mind." I said.

"Jacob? Why the hell not?" He asked, getting angry.

"Caleb.... you of all people should know that Jacob was my first love..."

"But he didn't even love you back." 

"I know... but ... Its complicated."

"Finally you find someone that loves you for you and not your body, and you still have that jerk on your mind? Carmen I love you but you're being stupid af." He said, my blood started to boil.

"OH, so I''m stupid, now?"  

"No thats not what I was-"

"No, I get it, you think Im one of those easy girls don't you? Jacob was the first guy I ever fell in love with and I don't care if he didn't love me back. I know I sound crazy, but I can't help it." I said, leaving out the door....

Next stop..... Jacob's house....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0.0 hello..... Next chapter is gonna be ...... shocking ..... just know that.....  what you think is gonna happen... isn't even the big part.... ;) 

LYRICS IN THE BEGINNING: "MADE ME LOVE YOU" By R. Kelly. If you know me, you know I LOVE R. Kelly... so I had to stick the lyrics in. sooooo be here for next chapter :)