All about Her

Carmen, carmen, staying up till morning 

Only seventeen, but she walks the streets so mean 

It's alarming truly how disarming you can be 

Eating soft ice cream, Coney Island queen 

She says, "You don't want to be like me 

Looking for fun, getting high for free 

I'm dying, I'm dying 

She says, "You don't want to get this way 

Street walking at night, and a star by day 

It's tiring, tiring 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Carmen

   I lifted my head off my velvet pillow. I dragged myself out of bed so I could do my morning routine. I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I looked at my flawless body in the mirror. My slim waist in my grey boy shorts and oversized t shirt. I saw myself as perfection. Everyone saw me as perfection. I started my shower, as hot as I could take. I removed my clothes and slowly got in. I smiled with euphoric pleasure as the water hit my body. It felt so good. After washing, I stepped out, and wrapped my aqua blue towel around me. I ran to my room, running into my 19 year old brother, Caleb. 

"Move idiot"  said, trying to push him. He walked passed me snarling as I walked into my room. I Put on a regular T shirt with a black wolf on it, and my grey skinny jeans, and black combat boots. I looked in my mirror and threw my red hair into a messy bun. If I must say I looked pretty amazing without make up, so I left that alone. I put some carmex on my small perky lips and walked to the kitchen, where my mom and my brother were having breakfast. 

"Its about time yo slow ass got down here" He said.

"Shut the fuck up dimwit" I shot back. My mom hit the counter with her wooden spoon. 

"Watch your language in this house! If I hear another swear you two will never see daylight until you are 30, understand?" She shot.

"Yes mother" we both said in Unison" 

A few minutes later we were out the door. After my brother dropped me off at school, I kissed him on his cheek and walked out, to my friends Jessica and Taylor.

"Damn girl, when you gone let me get a piece of that brother of yours" She said, biting her lip.

"Ok, ew." I said with a disgusted look. We walked in the school, looking like the baddest bitches. All eyes were on us. Then I saw him. The love of my life. Jacob. Not even giving me an eye. He never looks at me. I don't understand why... Im the hottest girl in school! I strutted up to him, like a flower and leaned against the locker.

"Hi, Jacob" I said, with a twinkle in my eye.

"Sup" He said, once again, not even looking at me. 

"So I was wondering..... are you doing anything this weekend?" 

"I might. I don't know." He said, closing his locker. He looked at me. FINALLY. His eyes were absolutly flawless, and his fro was so perfect. The way he ran his fingers through it almost made my vagina burst into flames. Sadly he didn't feel the same about me. His eyes looked like he didn't care whether I was standing there or not.

"I'll let you know" He said, walking away. DAMN that boy is fine. 

"Still tryna getchu some of Perez, huh?" My ghetto friends Taylor said, walking up to me. 

"Yes girl, he is fiiiine as wiiiiine" I said, biting my lip. At that the bell rang to go to our first class. Which was perfect, because I have it with Jacob. ;) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIYA GUYS!!! Its BJ here with a brand new story! I know this first chap was short, but I promise this will be interesting! I was really feeling the cover page i picked for this story! I hope you enjoy this!!!

OH! and BT duuuuuuuuubs the lyrics at the beginning of this story is "CARMEN" By Lana Del Rey!!! Listen to that song it is amazing!! And I thought it really compliments the story am I right!! She's my favorite artist on side of Marina and The Diamonds! 

ANYWHOOOOORE FOLLOW ME ON TWITTUUUUUUH (Prod Voice)

@_ThaDiamondz 

AND IF YOU GOTTA IG MINE IS @_trvpsteez

SEE YA LATA CRAZIIIIIIIEEEEES